Predictions of the Mueller Investigation's Outcome

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
Just some predictions, I don't know what the final end game will be.

At the very least, kushner is indicted and Trump doesn't pardon him because only Donald is allowed to have sex with Ivanka.

At the very least, Mueller finds Trump attempted to obstruct Justice

One prominent Republican involved with this will commit suicide

With the NRA now involved, the president and the Republican party will push the narrative that this is a partisan attack by the Democrats to paint the NRA as corrupt and to take guns away.

The Republican party will dig in deeper to protect Trump. You might see a few more repubs decide to leave politics to go to the private sector

The salacious details of the dossier won't be confirmed but more in the media and former intelligence agency employees will heavily hint at money laundering and Trump's taste for very young girls though no one will say pedophilia but it'll be heavily implied

The repubs will steal the mid terms

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
Trump will drop 50 points but with his administration down by a small margin in the final moments of the game, Pence will think they're up and dribble the wrong way.

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
i think there is a chance he will decline to run again once the full claims are made by the feds. he will be allowed to complete the term but in 2020 he will just take his ball and go home. court is too timid to try him for anything once out of office. in this case, we will just get a moderate republican candidate running against bernie

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
i think there is a chance he will decline to run again once the full claims are made by the feds. he will be allowed to complete the term but in 2020 he will just take his ball and go home. court is too timid to try him for anything once out of office. in this case, we will just get a moderate republican candidate running against bernie

He ain’t going home he will be dog food the moment he’s a private citizen... he’s going straight to jail

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My thoughts is Muellar is going to take out all the repubulicans that were in collusion with Russia which is half the party. It's going to be so bad that there will be hardly no republican party.

As for trump dude will is diagnosed to be bat shyt crazy and the army and fbi will hold him at a special facility. Because they won't be able to trust that he won't leak information about the US to other people or countries.

Once trump is gone both bush and Obama will come back as ambassadors to run the government until the 2020 elections. shyt will get real because there will be protests all over the country of people not believing in the government and there will be snipers on the roofs killing protestors. shyt is going to be chaos in the next year or so.

I do believe Putin will leak information on trump since he will see that he won't be able to do what he was intended to do. Which was lift the Sanctions so Russia can eat.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Here's my predictions on Mueller's investigation.

1. On "collusion":

-Mueller will find that neither Trump nor his cohorts directed--or knew about--the cyber aspect of Russian meddling (i.e. the DNC hacks).
-Mueller will find that Trump and his cohorts were very open and willing to foreign support of Trump's campaign.
-Mueller will find that Trump and his cohorts actively sought foreign support of Trump's campaign from several sources, including Russia.
-Mueller will find that Trump and his cohorts were aware that they may have been trying to work together with representatives of the Russian government.
-Mueller will find that Trump and his cohorts were aware that they may have been committing a crime, or at least doing something improper.
-Mueller will find that Trump personally directed some of the contacts between his team and the Russians.

2. On the dossier allegations:

-Mueller will find that the Kremlin does indeed have blackmail material on Trump.
-Mueller will find that it's not a pee tape, though such salacious material may or may not exist.
-Mueller will find that the "kompromat" material is simply Trump being a willing money launderer for Russian oligarchs and known criminals, and has been for decades, via Trump's various real estate and business holdings.
-Mueller will find that the Russians cultivated Trump as an asset going back to the 80's--when I predict he may have started money laundering for the Russians.
-Mueller will find that Trump seeking real estate ventures in Russia, including his attempts to build a Trump Tower in Moscow—were an opportunity for the Russians to cultivate his views on foreign policy.
-Mueller will find that Trump used people such as Michael Cohen and Paul Manafort as proxies to communicate with Kremlin agents.

3. On obstruction:

-Mueller will find that Trump knew about Russian meddling, including cyber attacks and human engineering, very soon after the election.
-Mueller will find that not long after he was informed of Russian meddling and before the public was made aware of such, Trump privately expressed disbelief that Russia was responsible.
-Mueller will find that Trump spearheaded a concerted campaign to shut down the investigation as soon as possible, including coordinating with legislators, media personalities, and news organizations favorable to him.
-Mueller will find that Trump directed his cohorts to question, harass, and threaten potential witnesses.
-Mueller will find that Trump resisted the investigation publicly and privately.

All of this but specific GOP congressmen like Nunes, will be tied to Russian money as well through the NRA and other Super PACS. They'll be the ones to do Football numbers next to Kushner, Bannon, etc.

Trump will go through impeachment but it won't be concluded due to him agreeing not to Run. They'll let him slink away but I expect his asset's value will take a major hit.

Mr swag

We Out Here
Daps
Reppin
The Well Respected Uptown,Virginia
the reason manafort going to trial even when he is 100% guilty is because trump told him he is getting a pardon

Mueller knows this, it was even one of his questions for the Trump sit down.

Mueller is letting Trump hang himself in a month after the trial is over