Private health insurance is in crisis, employer-based system crumbling

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
We need single payer for health insurance.

The Auto and Home Insurance industry is a scam and needs to be regulated
Auto insurance is a scam until some illegal immigrant hits your shyt while driving drunk and flees the scene.

:francis:

I've seen it happen many times in California. Auto insurance is far from perfect, but not mandating it isnt the answer.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Auto insurance is a scam until some illegal immigrant hits your shyt while driving drunk and flees the scene.

:francis:

I've seen it happen many times in California. Auto insurance is far from perfect, but not mandating it isnt the answer.
The answer isn’t getting into an accident when someone slams into me and my insurance going up because I live in a No Fault State.

Stop being obtuse Auto Insurance needs to be regulated

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
But it is regulated, by states. Your gripes w/ no fault is done by state legislature, that's all. It's a shared cost structure, so you're going to see fluctuations regardless, and I agree, a lot of the times it's usually higher than lower.

I'm biased because I sell business insurance).
:mjlol:

State legislature? I know that. The government is in on the scam of insurance thats why I call it government sanctioned extortion

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
The answer isn’t getting into an accident when someone slams into me and my insurance going up because I live in a No Fault State.

Stop being obtuse Auto Insurance needs to be regulated
Seems like your problem is how insurance is regulated in your state.

Not being obtuse, I said in my last post that it's not perfect, but its better than just hoping someone has insurance when they total your shyt.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Nah don't start complaining about this now, Bernie been saying this but you rejected him. You deserve the status quo. :camby:
Now you hear them talking about "Joe sucks, but he's our only option" like we didn't have a much better candidate running that got buried by the same people begging for his policies now.

Let it all fall apart.

:hhh:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Now you hear them talking about "Joe sucks, but he's our only option" like we didn't have a much better candidate running that got buried by the same people begging for his policies now.

Let it all fall apart.

:hhh:
Elizabeth Warren was a great candidate :ehh:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
End of the day their should be a public option, better regulation on prescription drug prices, and an expanded Medicaid type solution that takes the place of Cobra.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Seems like your problem is how insurance is regulated in your state.

Not being obtuse, I said in my last post that it's not perfect, but its better than just hoping someone has insurance when they total your shyt.
The whole concept of NO FAULT is ridiculous to me..

Also in Florida the home insurance operation is a fukkin scam. You know how hard it is to get them to fix your shyt when a hurricane comes?

They refuse to pay..Its like pullin teeth the hoops they make you jump through and they still wont pay for the whole roof because of all the hurricanes down there..

Its a crime

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
The whole concept of NO FAULT is ridiculous to me..

Also in Florida the home insurance operation is a fukkin scam. You know how hard it is to get them to fix your shyt when a hurricane comes?

They refuse to pay..Its like pullin teeth the hoops they make you jump through and they still wont pay for the whole roof because of all the hurricanes down there..

Its a crime
I agree with all this, my comment was specifically about auto insurance and situations where you'd be shyt outta luck because someone fukked your shyt up and cant afford to replace it.

I agree that no fault is bullshyt, I just dont think optional auto insurance is the solution.