Pro-Trump Pastor Causes Riot In Church After Asking Congregation For $1K In Tithes

King Poetic

A.K.A. Duke Illington
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bottom of The Ocean
new_birth_crowns_eddie_long_as_king_youtube.gif

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
You got damn idiots are paying this motherfukcer

Keep your money in your fukcing pocket stupid

I pay the church $5 or $10 when I attend. Sometimes I drop $20 if I'm feeling myself

This is about what I would pay for a club or a movie, so it's reasonable

10% of my total income? Niqqa please and thank you

If I was gonna donate that much, it would NOT be to a niqqa driving a Benz already

I'd give it directly to a person in need. Put the money on a grocery store gift card that only buys food or sumn

JOHN.KOOL

Manchester United/Atletico Madrid
Daps
Reppin
NULL

So. What a pastor asks the church for has nothing to do with God and Christianity. No where in the bible does it command CHRISTIANS to pay tithes.

The actions of one person who says they are christian has no bearing on Christianity or God, if you were wise i wouldn't need to explain that to you.

BaileyPark31

Love, Peace, Health, and Wealth
Daps
Reppin
The Keystone State
So. What a pastor asks the church for has nothing to do with God and Christianity. No where in the bible does it command CHRISTIANS to pay tithes.

The actions of one person who says they are christian has no bearing on Christianity or God, if you were wise i wouldn't need to explain that to you.

:usure:

King Poetic

A.K.A. Duke Illington
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bottom of The Ocean
hopefully this a signed of other black churches waking up

i remember watching some pastor reality show and the pastor was talking to his staff about not having enough money to rent a bus for a church picnic

however this nikka living in a 3 million dollar home and driving a 6 figure car and he can't afford to rent a bus for the church