Pro-Trump Pastor Causes Riot In Church After Asking Congregation For $1K In Tithes

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
If you have something to say that will prove me wrong then say it.....
He won't.....or he's trying to find the answer...but ANYBODY who has regularly attended a Black church can recite the passage they read before collecting tithes.
Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, saith the LORD of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it.

just looked up the location.....Malachi 3:10
Anybody here who is COGIC has heard these words before.
The Bible is a collection of books, so for every pro..there is a verse or line that counters tithes and almost every other subject.
Depends on which denomination and their interpretation.

Calmye

Cali born Cali bred
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
What do they mean by riot? Did they just show there against it or did the try burning the place down? Either way if you go to a church where the Pastor is rich that's the wrong church to go to

Daps
Reppin
St louis
black people need to wake the fukk up.
the black church has become a cancer.
:ehh:

wat6rr.jpg

JOHN.KOOL

Manchester United/Atletico Madrid
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He won't.....or he's trying to find the answer...but ANYBODY who has regularly attended a Black church can recite the passage they read before collecting tithes.
Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, saith the LORD of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it.

just looked up the location.....Malachi 3:10
Anybody here who is COGIC has heard these words before.
The Bible is a collection of books, so for every pro..there is a verse or line that counters tithes and almost every other subject.
Depends on which denomination and their interpretation.

You do realize the book of Malachi is from the Old testament right? They take that verse out of context and claim it means Christians should pay tithes, that verse is not talking to Christians and anyone smart would know that seeing as it is an old testament verse and Christians did not exist back then. You don't even have to think like that though, all you have to do is read because the bible is clear. You picked out Malachi 3:10 but do you realize there are 9 verses before that? Do you know what the verses before that say in order to understand the context of Malachi 3:10? All this to me is proof of how many Christians don't actually read the bible but im going to go into it for you.

Do you know where tithes comes from? God instructs the tribes of Israel (descendants of Jacob) to pay the tribe of levi tithes. As all the other tribes fought and waged war and took cities and land in the quest to reach the promise land the tribe of levi were dedicated the religious responsibilities. They were the priests who performed the work of the temple and the other levites who were not priests were guards of the temple and also tasked with singing and playing music in the temple. As a result they did not fight in wars and also a result the other tribes had to pay 10% in tithes from their gains in order to support the levites.

In Malachi God is speaking to the descendants of Jacob, remember Jacob was renamed Israel and the 'children of Israel' are simply the descendants of Jacob. If people actually read the bible they will see this. Malachi 3: 6-11,

For I am the LORD, I change not; therefore ye sons of Jacob are not consumed.

7 Even from the days of your fathers ye are gone away from mine ordinances, and have not kept them. Return unto me, and I will return unto you, saith the LORD of hosts. But ye said, Wherein shall we return?

8 Will a man rob God? Yet ye have robbed me. But ye say, Wherein have we robbed thee? In tithes and offerings.

9 Ye are cursed with a curse: for ye have robbed me, even this whole nation.

10 Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, saith the LORD of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it.

11 And I will rebuke the devourer for your sakes, and he shall not destroy the fruits of your ground; neither shall your vine cast her fruit before the time in the field, saith the LORD of hosts.

It has nothing to do with Christians paying tithes to a church, they bible never says that, Tithes was part of the covenant God made with Jacob and his descendants, to be paid to the levites.

What you said in the bold is not true and just shows me you have not read and understood the bible. The purpose of tithes is clear, there is no such things as depending on interpretation and denomination because as it states in Malachi 6 the lord does not change. God is not different depending on what 'denomination' you are.People just do not know how to read and comprehend words. Your interpretation and denomination doesn't matter, the bible is crystal clear. Your talking about people going to church to hear these words, well i actually pick up the bible and read it and study and most of these other Christians don't, they just go to church on sunday. They don't understand the context in which the verses they are being quoted are being spoken in the bible.

Last edited:

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
They already lost for attending church with a pro-Trump pastor. Im no Christian scholar, but Trump runs counter to just about everything Jesus stood for.
older Black church goers are very conservative on social issues.....the ones who support Republicans do it for social issues like gay rights/marriage.