tumblr_ni71b7J4ct1qedb29o1_400.gif

:whoa::whoa::whoa:

tumblr_mi0cqutEgv1s145g5o2_250.gif

:sadcam:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Same with Home Alone. Has there been one classic non-animated kids' movie made in the past 15 years?

Nope. Hollywood been reduced to CGI films for kids and PG-13 superhero films for everyone else. Problem Child 1 and 2 were a great part of my childhood. Between that, Home Alone 1 and 2, and the Simpsons, being a 90s kid was uncensored as fukk. :heh: Not like today where kids are coddled to death. :scust:

Yeah, that fukking scene with the baby sitter was something that will go down for the ages.

b. woods

Peace
Daps
great movies

junior was the goat slimy white kid, remember how he ruined that chicks bday party?

how dude stanned a criminal and had him over for dinner, and kramer nailing his adopted dad wife in the kitchen while they just sit there :heh:

when he played baseball :heh:

but yeah that bullying would not be allowed now :heh:

second one was funny as well, that pizza scene :heh:

when he switched the clipboards and that chick had a big ass nose

Speaking of that scene, why were the black inmates shook over Michael Richards? :mjpls:

Whitty Hutton

these posters are TRASH
Daps
Reppin
retired
great movies

junior was the goat slimy white kid, remember how he ruined that chicks bday party?

how dude stanned a criminal and had him over for dinner, and kramer nailing his adopted dad wife in the kitchen while they just sit there :heh:

when he played baseball :heh:

but yeah that bullying would not be allowed now :heh:

second one was funny as well, that pizza scene :heh:

when he switched the clipboards and that chick had a big ass nose
I don't know what kind of pizza they were making in that place, but it was the slimiest pasta ever made. Gilbert Godfried's date looked like she was covered in snot :scust:

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
The fairground vomit scene in part 2 is one of the most sickest (pun intended) bits in a film I saw as a teen..I didn't feel that bad when I saw those fa
Cannibalsploitation flicks..

Idaeo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DC
I've seen these movies countless times. One of the few movie series where the sequel held it's own.

One of my favorite scenes was the carnival ride where junior turned up the speed. After that movie, I always thought about finding that knob at carnival rides and fukking with it. :lolbron:

Something that always bothered me was the cheese on the pizza in the food fight scene. That fukking pizza looks like it was covered in snot. Ain't no damn cheese that looks like that. :scust: