Profession of the nikka yo girl cheated on you with?

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
The latest was a cook at the restaurant she worked at. She lied and said he was also a law school. :stopitslime:

Cac said he doesn't even have an AA. She tried to make it make sense but he was your run of the mill cac.

Last I saw, he was a line cook at a Flanigan's. Cac isn't even a Heath Ledger. TheColi makes me hate her ass when I'm on the road of forgiveness.
:bryan::bryan::bryan:

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
she was 17 when i met her and she was going back and forth to the city to go to the strip clubs with her homegirls. So yeah bish was going out there getting down. Then i found out she was a buss down getting trains ran on her on campus and in the hood :snoop:. We met at a school in the suburbs so i didn't know her resume until it was too late. I went through everything bad a dude could experience in that 1 relationship. She was and still is very pretty, shes just a super hoe
Did she burn you?

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
she was 17 when i met her and she was going back and forth to the city to go to the strip clubs with her homegirls. So yeah bish was going out there getting down. Then i found out she was a buss down getting trains ran on her on campus and in the hood :snoop:. We met at a school in the suburbs so i didn't know her resume until it was too late. I went through everything bad a dude could experience in that 1 relationship. She was and still is very pretty, shes just a super hoe
Let the brehs see a pic of this sexual angel. Can you PM that connect?

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
He was her boss. I should have known something was up when she used to mention how he was running shyt around the office with authority and everybody was scared of him. What's funny is when I finally caught up with dude and damn near killed him. He was crying and telling me how sorry he was for what he did.
kill him? why didn't you check your wife first :what:

Behind-the-wheel

Living dead
Daps
Reppin
Death
One of these middle eastern dudes...
maxresdefault.jpg

Her muslim family hooked it up and had it planned since she was a teen.
They were intent on making her do what they wanted.
:yeshrug:
fukkit...Once I found out, I moved out.
No looking back.
15 years later she contacts me to tell me how shytty her "Arranged Marriage" life was....talking about "We're always gonna be friends...I love you...i'm running away to California".

Oh well...have fun in California, I'm happily married.

*Click*

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
i aint been cheated on yet cause i just go for a nut. i was a huge simp once tho.