PS4 became everything you criticized about XB1...

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
How does the x1x make the Xbox one og games better than og PS4 games. You got to spend 500 dollars for that.

Plus you made up a lot of talking points nobody was saying and no one actually cares about or sales would be different.

Then you out right lie and say Sony abandoned psvr. When it's the best selling headset out there and they just announced more games for it. And they also announced a revision and added HDR.
First of all :whoa:
Let me chop this up:
"How does the x1x make the Xbox one og games better than og PS4 games. You got to spend 500 dollars for that. "
This sentence makes no sense, is hypocritical, and literally has nothing to do with the OP. You're stan fury is blinding you and is causing you to create a straw man argument.
I mentioned Backwards Compatibility, I didn't say anything about OG XB1 games running better than OG PS4 games. I'm not even sure what you are talking about exactly.

"Plus you made up a lot of talking points nobody was saying and no one actually cares about or sales would be different."
This is an outright lie. Every Sony stan bragged on each one of the points I mentioned in the OP. If you wanna play revisionist history, that's on you.
To address your claim, PS4 got ahead of the sales game this gen because of sloppy PR tactics in the MS camp and coming out $100 more than PS4 because they were dead set on forcing Kinect down everyone's throats. If MS had launched with better PR and at the same price as PS4, the sales story would be much different.

"Then you out right lie and say Sony abandoned psvr. When it's the best selling headset out there and they just announced more games for it. And they also announced a revision and added HDR."
Tell me the must have games available for PSVR right now....I'll wait.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
:what:

So them promoting it at E3 17 with it's own segment wasn't real promotion, the new headset with the updates isn't promoting it enough?
Where are you gauging this attention from? TheColi? If so then the Coli is the WORST place to gauge interest in something. They literally just showed off ZOE VR last month :laugh:

Paris Games Week is later this month and then you got PSX at teh end of the year. There's plenty of attention here you must not be checking for it.
"But where's the games?"
Isn't that what you tell Xbots in every thread they make?
I'm asking where are the REAL/MEANINGFUL/MUST HAVE games for PSVR?
Ya'll keep deflecting with lists. You can show me a list of 1,000 PSVR games that are scheduled to come out in the next MONTH and I'll still ask, where are the REAL GAMES at?
You can't launch a peripheral and bank on little "experience/movie" type apps.
And you're really nit picking about PSVR, when it's probably the smallest point in the entire OP.
Shoot, in the PSVR thread I gave all kinds of suggestions on what Sony could do to push the headsets.
Look at the PSP, VITA, PS TV, tell me you have confidence in Sony's side projects with a straight face. :martin:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
@Fatboi1 you keep editing your posts and I can't reply to all of your nonsense at once. :martin:
PSVR is dope.
Sony has a track record of abandoning their projects.
I want PSVR to succeed long term.
I don't believe PSVR will succeed long term.
I could be wrong.
I don't believe I am.
You're furious.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Horzion Zero dawn and uncharted 4 are the best games I played this gen, I gotta roll with the PS4
For me, I give it to Horizon Zero Dawn, Gears Of War 4, Metal Gear Solid TPP, Yakuza 0, and Destiny 2.
It's been a great gen overall IMO. Highly under rated, especially by the 80s gamers.

llt23

All Star
Daps
The big forgotten aspect is that the 360 was just a better console in terms of performance. Ps3 gave more input lag.

Now on this gen the same is true. On multiplat games, all of them have more input delay on PS4. This is really problematic and makes it so I hate playing fighters on ps4.

Thoughtspeak

Joke ting blood
Daps
Reppin
London under protest
Not in the slightest. The Xbox one was a colossal faliure of a console, but it's biggest problem was and is content. Nothing has changed there.

I still own my PS3 so I don't need BC, don't give a fukk about VR and still don't care about 4K bluray

BUT.

I do feel the PS4 isn't living up to the promise of being the leading console. It should be doing more, Sony should be doing more and it's pretty clear that Microsoft, if they do decide to go again next generation are going to blow them away. They have worked hard to at least cater to their superfans, regardless whether these features really make any meaningful difference sales wise. Next gen they will reap the benefits of that.

The PS4 is a success due to a few lucky breaks and inertia. That's really it.

Last edited: