• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
The general gamer playing on a 32-50" TV isn't gonna notice but the smoother framerate possible with optimized graphics will be in plain sight. I got a 60" 4K I throw my rig on for guest sometimes. It's nice but requires too much power and sacrifice of more important things considering something like a console won't have the same capabilities as a gaming pc. We're about 2 gens away from 4K being the standard without compromise.

Well some games can run 4k 60fps with no problem such as NBA2k I know madden and sports games will. Titles such as Battlefield can do it if they sacrifice particles n shyt lol. It is doable but not for all titles

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Check my post #523 and #546

Here a summary.

- A Foxconn worker post a drawing of new PS4 model back in June, fit the description of slim.
- been production over 3 month.
- recently start mass producing another PS4 model, similar design, 3cm thicker than original, very heavy.
- a veteran worker say new PSP like device in production.

Points to again, a release this year.

I'm not sure about this PSP device though..

but damn that Neo gonna be heavy.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
A Foxconn worker shared a sketch of the upcoming console PS4 Neo a few hours ago on Chinese forums A9VG. For those not familiar with it, Foxconn is the world’s largest contract electronics manufacturer; it’s responsible for manufacturing devices like Sony’s PlayStation 3 & 4, Nintendo’s WiiU, Microsoft’s Xbox One, Apple’s iPad/iPhone/iPod and even Amazon’s Kindle.

The original sketch, which you can see below, showcases a blend of PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 2 design elements for the PS4 Neo. The source also reports that the console should be slightly thicker than the basic PlayStation 4 as well as being heavier; with the increased computational power, it makes sense. Those looking for a slimmer, lighter console will be able to choose the PS4 Slim, also rumored to be announced during the upcoming PlayStation Meeting in New York City (which will be live streamed).

After this leak, a couple of Neogaf users decided to create detailed mock-ups based on this sketch. The first one is the featured image you’ve seen above, made by xenorevils AKA Peter Segura, while the following one was made by artsi.

Read more: PS4 Neo Sketch Shared by Foxconn Worker: Reportedly Thicker & Heavier Than Basic PS4