PS4 Software Sales Exceed 400 Million

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
I must admit, the PS4 Pro is a great system. I'm having some compatibility issues with my 4k projector, but when it works, gaming on it is magnificent.

However the Xbox Elite Controller shyts all over these garbage plastic PS4 controllers with weak batteries. Cant stand the fact you have to charge these things so frequently.

Elite gaming is still preferable on the Xbox..

NOYEMI.M2

PMD Noyemi
Supporter
Daps
400 million software units/54 million install base = ~7.5 units per install. Even if you include downloadable titles, that seems a bit... anemic?

I won't claim to know whether it's good or bad, and I think that might be good for a console. It just seems bizarrely low to me.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
yeah but you are the only one smart enough to understand that. You have people who legit think PS4 is more popular than PC gaming on here :mjlol: its honestly sad how ignorant a lot of people in this sub forum are :hubie:
:gucci: Since when is PC gaming more popular? When was the last time a PC exclusive game came out?
Don't nobody I know in real life games on a fukking PC. Stop it. and watch this dumb ass actually respond with a 5 paragraph essay with a final conclusion. .

Last edited:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I must admit, the PS4 Pro is a great system. I'm having some compatibility issues with my 4k projector, but when it works, gaming on it is magnificent.

However the Xbox Elite Controller shyts all over these garbage plastic PS4 controllers with weak batteries. Cant stand the fact you have to charge these things so frequently.

Elite gaming is still preferable on the Xbox..

:mjlol:

nobody paying 150 for a controller either breh

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
:gucci: Since when is PC gaming more popular? When was the last time a PC exclusive game came out?
Don't nobody I know in real life games on a fukking PC. Stop it. and watch this dumb ass actually respond with a 5 paragraph essay with a final conclusion. .
White text doesnt show up well on the phone but at least I caught it so no need to talk with a WOAT of WOATS

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Excellent sales of said controller argue otherwise.

full

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
:mjlol:

nobody paying 150 for a controller either breh
Apparently nobody is paying whatever their asking for the Xbox One either because Microsoft's Q4 2016 gaming division revenue is down 3% due to lower sales and reduced console prices. It would have been worse but software sales bumped it back up a bit.

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Apparently nobody is paying whatever their asking for the Xbox One either because Microsoft's Q4 2016 gaming division revenue is down 3% due to lower sales and reduced console prices. It would have been worse but software sales bumped it back up a bit.

Word? :damn: