PS4 Software Sales Exceed 400 Million

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
yPXa3jn.png

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Shipping is different from sold. PS4 was at 40 million sold in January, they are at 42 million sold.. in August.. they've only sold 2 million units this entire year..

lol at selling 2 million PS4s in 6 months. Those are larry numbers, not the PS4. :mjlol:

At this pace they will not make 70 million let alone 100 million in the 7 year mark I was told they would hit it.

Gonna be at 60 million less than 3 and a half years breh. :mjlol:
Even doubling their current pace (5 million a year over the next 4 years) only puts them at 62.5 million :dead: thats DOUBLING their pace of THIS YEAR. Can only go off info for this year, because this shows the CURRENT interest in PS4.

This is some of the worst math ever. lol at selling only 5 million ps4s a year when these are the official numbers so far.

FY13 = 7 milli sold (5 months)
FY14 = sold 14.8 mill
FY15 = sold 17.7 mi
FY 16 = currently at 17.6

that's 16.7 milli per year breh and that number is only trending UPWARDS. :mjlol:

I expect them to double the sales because of holidays obviously but even going off their best holiday (1.7 million sold December/January), would only put them at 3.7 million sold for this year.. even adding another million between August and November (which they will not sell) thats still under 5 million units this year.. you think their sales WILL RISE from THIS year ? How ? Where ? Why ??

More :mjlol: . They sold 9.1 million over the holidays alone and you talking 3.7 milli sold for an ENTIRE year. :mjlol:

Just terrible ....terrible.

You the homie, but don't make me put you on the Summerjam Screen again :ufdup:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
lol at selling 2 million PS4s in 6 months. Those are larry numbers, not the PS4. :mjlol:

This is some of the worst math ever. lol at selling only 5 million ps4s a year when these are the official numbers so far.

FY14 = sold 14.8 mill
FY15 = sold 17.7 mi

that's 16.7 milli per year breh and that number is only trending UPWARDS. :mjlol:

More :mjlol: . They sold 9.1 million over the holidays alone and you talking 3.7 milli sold for an ENTIRE year. :mjlol:

But but but Ps4 sales are front loaded.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area

FY14 = sold 14.8 mill
FY15 = sold 17.7 mi

:hubie:

TransJenner

Banned
Daps
I literally have over 80 "games" in my PS4 and only 2 of them felt like LEGIT PS4 Games

Star Wars
And COD IW which surprised me:hhh:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
@Kamikaze Revy

:mjlol:

Explains why this guy sells and rebuys PSVR every 2 months.
:yeshrug:I don't know what to tell these boys.
There's no pleasing these gamers. I'm convinced they've outgrown video gaming and complain solely to be involved in the conversation although they have no intention of being actively involved.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
:yeshrug:I don't know what to tell these boys.
There's no pleasing these gamers. I'm convinced they've outgrown video gaming and complain solely to be involved in the conversation although they have no intention of being actively involved.

Right. My only complaint with gaming these days is not having enough time to play them all to the extent that I want. Oh and the occasional patching/DLC/incomplete game fiascos. Most of the games themselves are fuego and I'm definitely never really at a lack of games to play. Could have select genres represented more/resurrected tho.