Pusha T haters STORM twitter in mass (coli stans responsible?)

It is a mystery

Tory Lanez Stan
Daps

Street Knowledge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
You can make the case no one in rap history has done less with his resources at his diposal than pusha. How your entire career produced by all time super producers(Neptunes/Kanye) and have so little memorable songs?

Grindin? I’ll give you that, but we like that beat more than anything he said on that song

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My money is Pusha hired the bots to get his name trending.
R.89f00de4ee145bd49fe695e76cb10d01

Trap Soul

Superstar
Daps
You can make the case no one in rap history has done less with his resources at his diposal than pusha. How your entire career produced by all time super producers(Neptunes/Kanye) and have so little memorable songs?

Grindin? I’ll give you that, but we like that beat more than anything he said on that song

Change your username slime, the only street you have knowledge about is Sesame Street :camby:

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION

This right here

Street Knowledge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
This right here
People forget The Clipse tried to come out in 1999(an entire album produced by the Neptunes) but had no buzz and the label shelved it because again no one cared. This would bury most rappers career or at least force them to switch up their styles/persona… but nope when your best friend is Pharrell you don’t have to do any of that and you get a second chance.

Easy-E

Suffering From Success | 1316 Days
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Island of Relevancy, Forever

People forget The Clipse tried to come out in 1999(an entire album produced by the Neptunes) but had no buzz and the label shelved it because again no one cared. This would bury most rappers career or at least force them to switch up their styles/persona… but nope when your best friend is Pharrell you don’t have to do any of that and you get a second chance.
:lupe: They made it to thecoli