Quentin Miller Appreciation Thread - No Troll

desp

SO MUCH FUN
Daps
quentin miller has some heat. he has a dope flow and style when he raps.
This. When you start getting more into his work it's easy to tell he wrote Blessings.

"Look, I ain't gon' say that we back or nothing
Cause that implies that we back from something
If we back from something there's some checks you owe us
I expect that payment, nothing less or over
I don't need them favors that you ask me for
I couldn't give two fukks 'bout where the Grammys go"

^ Definitely QM bars.

Actually, reading the lyrics, I'm positive that it's all QM with Drake changing a line or two (like "I just gave out Grammys on my Instagram")

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
he is ok.. y'all in here acting like you are looking for a hero now :patrice:

Drake sounds better using his rhymes. I will say that he has all eyes on him. He could possibly blow

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
After reading this thread

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/noah...your-own-raps-you-have-no-credibility.343876/

listening to him Is literally crazy.
He has a song called thanks...from Toronto. And the first thing he says is "from my beautiful view"...:ohhh: He clearly had something to do with views from the six.

It also sounds like he was taking shots at drake on numerous songs, considering the context of him being his ghost writer. This shyt is deep. I wonder if QM released those references low key...

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
Breh... If he was the one w the label behind him and the milliondollar studios etc... He would be a superstar

No he wouldn't because he doesn't have Drake's charisma or talent. Quentin Miller provided references for Drake because it sounded better coming from Drake's mouth.

Gillie the Kid might have done references and ghostwrote for Wayne but would you want to hear Tha Carter 1 by Gille the Kid?? fukk no.

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
No he wouldn't because he doesn't have Drake's charisma or talent. Quentin Miller provided references for Drake because it sounded better coming from Drake's mouth.

Gillie the Kid might have done references and ghostwrote for Wayne but would you want to hear Tha Carter 1 by Gille the Kid?? fukk no.
Man shut up... If i had a reference track for Trap Queen they would be calling me brokeywap

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
This a hit :whew:

This Dope, the more of his shyt I listen to the more shyt I start looking for.

That Wedding Crashers shyt is dope...

I'm not saying he bout to blow but I think he makes so dope music, I hope he gets a shot and doesn't get blackballed....

Just heard this and it definitely feels like something Drake would jack

Last edited:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
After reading this thread

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/noah...your-own-raps-you-have-no-credibility.343876/

listening to him Is literally crazy.
He has a song called thanks...from Toronto. And the first thing he says is "from my beautiful view"...:ohhh: He clearly had something to do with views from the six.

It also sounds like he was taking shots at drake on numerous songs, considering the context of him being his ghost writer. This shyt is deep. I wonder if QM released those references low key...
According to LSA, Drake has a snake in his camp.

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
Two different artists. If someone threw you CoCo you'd be Broke T. Genasis
nikka what was off about his delivery on Rico? 10 bands ? These all sounded like his first take and shyt too... nikka floated on them jawns... Developed the flows and cacdences... I woulda been the real champagnepapk if i had the know yourself reference... Way less complex than trap queen