Quentin Miller Appreciation Thread - No Troll

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
nikka what was off about his delivery on Rico? 10 bands ? These all sounded like his first take and shyt too... nikka floated on them jawns... Developed the flows and cacdences... I woulda been the real champagnepapk if i had the know yourself reference... Way less complex than trap queen

If he thought he could do it himself he would've done it. That's why he was the building blocks for what eventually became those verses, but not the one delivering them.

Daps
Reppin
#LWO
this joint slaps

38-Rick-Ross-bopping.gif

desp

SO MUCH FUN
Daps
:dead: @ Mac saying "I was on a highway with Drake bumpin Juke Ya Boy" on this new WDNG Crshrs

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
But for real, why do Drake fans refuse to give Quentin Miller props or even acknowledge him. Dude wrote or helped write the shyt that they been singing or posting about for the last 6 months but yet I haven't seen ONE Drake fan give him any props or say they like any of his shyt

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
No personality. And he doesn't have the vocal range and cadence that Drake has. That 10 bands reference sounded very dry. I haven't heard these other tracks

Put some money, production and training behind him like Drake had and he could improve his presence immensely though. This all leads back to Drake being a manufactured performer.

Last edited: