Question for Black Biden supporters. (Not a pro Trump or pro Biden thread)

Rhapture

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
Daps
A lot of white people lie about their beliefs. I’m not saying they are all racist, or don’t care about the same issues, but they are better at telling you what you want to hear, in order to gain trust. Meanwhile, black people keep it almost TOO real.

Plenty of white people voted for Biden because of Covid, healthcare, and Trump’s rhetoric. And you also have a lot of people jumping on the whole bandwagon because it’s “cool”.

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
It means their agenda aligns with my own. Take that as you will
:gucci: I said this in the scenario already. You can't be thi..... You know what... Enjoy your day breh
HkKC.gif

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Do yall read or just have talking points already copy and pasted ready to go? Nobody asked you about none of that shyt you're talking breh

I asked how do you feel about cacs that voted for Biden for the same reasons you did.

fck em breh..

The same CACs that voted Obama voted for Trump as well.. That's been documented all over this board..

So for me, a CAC agreeing with me on certian issues means absolutely nothing..

That's why I brought up 9/11. White people collectively cannot be trusted because they flow with the winds of white supremacy.. It was cool between blacks and whites at the time because Muslims became the enemy..

As soon as Obama become president, the feeling immediately left.. So when a vaccine is available and we get past this, what do you think white people are going to do collectively? Go back to their old ways in my opinion..

Rhapture

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
:gucci: I said this in the scenario already. You can't be thi..... You know what... Enjoy your day breh
HkKC.gif
You're trying to make this a conflict when the only conflict is within yourself. The white woman at your job voted for Biden like you. You don't trust her simply because she is white and I'm assuming you're black. My point is that with things like this there is too much gray area to naively label things as black and white.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I feel there are legit white people that want there to be "equality" or just don't care for open racism. I'm in a book club discussing the book White Fragility with a bunch of white people, the principal of my daughter's school included. All hate Trump and all understand the bias against black people in America and desire to change things. From our discussions, I feel they understand how they are complicit in keeping the system going, unintentionally, just by being white and are just as lost as anyone else on what to do about it, other than vote.

I'm not pro-Biden, more than I'm anti-Trump. I wouldn't dare risk having that fool for another 4 years and it was strategically better to put my vote behind Biden than say, writing in something or not voting at all. I'm still American and even at a disadvantage, I need to vote for the candidate that will bring more structure to US and most likely to include policies for my socioeconomic demographic, although not black people specifically.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
We both can't walk in a grocery store right now without a mask on due to the negligence of Trump so I thank them for voting the sludge out :coffee:

number21

Strive for rulership not equality, black man.
Daps
Reppin
North Miami
I dont want want people to support racism or fascism because its bad for society and humanity as a whole.
Im not looking for anyone to be an ally.
I just want them to not be shi.tty people.
So you want to live that kumbaya world where all sing together, hold hands, and live peacefully together. Lmao best of luck breh.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
If all white folk was racist we'd really be fukked. 13% of the population ain't strong enough to beat they ass if it went down so there are allies. We're basically at their mercy in America so salute to the white folk that aren't racist and fukk the cacs that are.