Question for Black Biden supporters. (Not a pro Trump or pro Biden thread)

Cowboyz89

#WeDemBoyz Season Has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Fukk Trump
So you want to live that kumbaya world where all sing together, hold hands, and live peacefully together. Lmao best of luck breh.
No, that world doesnt exist.
But Id rather take a step in that direction compared to taking a step back towards the world my dad and grandfather were forced to live in.

number21

Strive for rulership not equality, black man.
Daps
Reppin
North Miami
If all white folk was racist we'd really be fukked. 13% of the population ain't strong enough to beat they ass if it went down so there are allies. We're basically at their mercy in America so salute to the white folk that aren't racist and fukk the cacs that are.
"Yes, thank god that we got so many good white people to protect us."

:mjlol:

number21

Daps
Reppin
North Miami
No, that world doesnt exist.
But Id rather take a step in that direction compared to taking a step back towards the world my dad and grandfather were forced to live in.
Lmao you sound naive as hell breh.

Wanting to reach and strive for something that doesn't exist in your own words because you don't want to deal with reality and change it for the better.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Why are you guys so controlled by the media?
Half of the white people in this country always vote Democrat just like half always vote republican. And you do know that the avg Trump supporter ain’t even letting you know they support Trump.

Cowboyz89

Daps
Reppin
Fukk Trump
Lmao you sound naive as hell breh.

Wanting to reach and strive for something that doesn't exist in your own words because you don't want to deal with reality and change it for the better.
This comes across like you think having Biden as President would be the same as Donald Trump?
I hope Im reading your post wrong.

But it seems like you are repeatedly misunderstanding my posts as well.

What are you trying to get out of this conversation?

number21

Daps
Reppin
North Miami
This comes across like you think having Biden as President would be the same as Donald Trump?

What are you trying to get out of this conversation?

He would be, and I'm trying to get across that no matter whose the puppet in charge, we black men should be focused on ourselves.

So we can be in a better position where we can take back the leadership of our communities.

Being worried about cacs in any shape or form is worthless. Legit worthless shackles that hold us back from working to better ourselves.

Last edited:

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
I was at work talking to a customer (white woman) about the election. She said she voted for Biden and her reasons were legit to me. At the same time she's white and I dont trust her.

I know it was a lot of white people out there for BLM protest but most were there for social media.

My question is how do yall feel towards non-black people that voted for Biden for the same reasons as you? Do you feel like they're on your side as far as stopping discrimination or is it still fukk em?
I don't think about them and their motives for selecting Biden.

Cowboyz89

Daps
Reppin
Fukk Trump
He would be and what I'm trying to get across that no matter whose the puppet in charge we black men should be focused on ourselves.

So we can be in a better position so we can take back the leadership of our communities.

Being worried about cacs in any shape or form is worthless. Legit worthless shackles that holds us back from working to better ourselves.
I strongly disagree with that, and it should be fairly obvious that it would not be the same. Putting aside just black people, the country itself will be a lot more stable starting in January once Trump is gone.

and we all can focus on improving ourselves and everything we can control without worrying about what white people are doing.
There is not some tether that holds both of those separate things together.

I handle my own business, and its better if white people fukk up less, but that doesnt change how I move in my daily life.

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
Should have made this in HL, it was only a matter of time...

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
You're trying to make this a conflict when the only conflict is within yourself. The white woman at your job voted for Biden like you. You don't trust her simply because she is white and I'm assuming you're black. My point is that with things like this there is too much gray area to naively label things as black and white.
Take out the "voted for Biden" part since that confuses you. This is a personal opinion question about you feel about non-black people that believe the same as you as far as racism goes.

How does anything you said answer that question? I have zero conflict in how I feel. Im trying to see how others feel since this is a place to share opinions.