Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
So summer is beginning for me I guess. I had a date with the principal I was talking about. I like her but she is slow to open up because she's cautious but I will continue talking to her.

I was half tired last night, but my boy and I wanted to go out. Long story short I bumped into this group from Australia and this one woman was REALLY into me. We were dancing and she started making out with me. I ended up fukking her in my car lol. I never did anything like that.

Me not giving a fukk is paying off.

CrossBones

Louder than words
Daps
Reppin
Vice City
I see what's going. I'm not slick talking you at all. Remember its almost impossible to pull a Playas collar and point out some Game goofy flaws in their Game without hurting their ego/mahood.

You're gonna get pissed. But bro please at the very least check out the book and give Patrice Oneal one listen. I'm not an ass kisser or sugar coater in real so I might come across as antagonistic and I apologise if I came off egotistical or know it all.

Can you concede that as an OG in the Game you're sick and tired of the chase and at this point even getting the p*ssy ain't all that?.
If that's where you are then we are gonna be having a completely different conversation.

Problem is that you came to a young nikka centric Game thread with old nikka OG perspective.
I fully agree with everything you said if you're dealing with a woman older than 30 and you yourself are an OG. They tend to go cold and get bored when they think they're in relationship...start getting comfortable, slick talking you, being passive aggressive etc and you're absolutely right about most married cats simply don't catch this vibe/energy early.

If you're at the point where you're getting out the Game and no longer have the patience or hunger for the hunt breh that is a completely different perspective. That shyt will not work on these 23 year olds that all the brehs in here are trying to smash. But I fully understand your perspective.

You should've clarified and made it very clear instead of saying you're "a bit older" coz I know tons of old square dudes.

Hope I made things clear breh
We need those war stories from your first marriage and the 2 year rebound chick. You have tons and tons of war stories from those 2 alone ....feed us OG

I'm not pissed, believe me. And I've been knowing about Patrice, @Turbulent and @FireDwaneCasey been put brehs on to him years ago. I loved the comedy, the honesty, and his take on how duplicitous women are. He called them out with no fear, and would win his debates because like he said "Honesty and the truth always wins."

I definitely checked out his stand up, interviews, appearances on other shows, the black philip show, and even the beige philip show. Man was dope how straight up his insights were as he'd mention things a lot of us just take at face value or somewhat ignore. BUT, I'm gonna tell you something. After a lot of perspective and time adapting this game and others into mine I found a lot of things about Patrice that I now have to be honest with. I looked at it and said "Where does this lead?"

You can always look at someone's teachings and also their way of life to get a clearer picture about what was going on. Life is about contradictions but also settling them. Now I'm not about to diss him or nothing like that, but I don't want everyone to deify him or misunderstand what I got to say. No one is perfect, as you've got to use the truth to get to the better you. That was his most valuable lesson. With that said breh had his issues.

Patrice was a cuckold. Call him a swinger or whatever to try and make it sound cooler, but buddy liked watching his girl get piped down by other men. He admitted it different times on his show. I was "Huh" and brushed it off enjoying the comedy. Thinking he was being funny or maybe was just a bit different. But really, that had to come from some sort of body image issue he had, (which probably affected his health as well) or something even more dangerous. I think he felt like he couldn't be with his woman unless he gamed the fukk out of her and that fukked him up a lot. Hear me on this -

The man was pimping TOO HARD. Yes, I said that. You ever notice how pimps share their women too? That is what happens when you take Game and turn it into your identity, instead of as a Code. It goes into your every move and you stop being you. I know this as well because I saw this happening to me. Dude never knew how much his relationship with his woman was him or the game. You see how badly he had to break a bytch down just to lock her down like he wanted? There's levels to it and I think he went so far he couldn't recognize who he was or his woman. When you're openly sharing your girl, you forced something to happen too hard. When you have to force something like a give and take relationship, you start to secretly resent it. That's human nature. Pimps fukk with their girls' heads so bad they go crazy or straight up turn into something the pimp can't even really love. He turned her out, and now she's not even who he knew. Women start looking like things you program instead of people.

All the manipulation he used just to get the woman he wanted, and there was a price to pay for that shyt and he felt it. Patrice in his own words said "I don't even think if she loves me for me. I don't think she does or appreciates all that I do for ..."

Patrice was a genius at showing a mirror in front of everyone. ESPECIALLY woman and their lies. But I feel a little more time would have had him coming to a conclusion about doing too much. There has to be a point to where you cool down on the games and just play it straight with your woman. She is supposed to be your reflection in a lot of ways. He didn't even know how much Von actually cared about him. That's crazy if you think about it. He was so scared of losing control that he lost comprehension on what he did. There comes a point where both sides grow out of their immaturity and learn how to find the value in each other's company. In time I think he would have seen that more

:sadbron:

You start to reap what you sew. You can't plant your own undoing and act blind to it.

You talk like I'm flabby and sick and not able to grab more bytches for the team, when it's not even that. I'm literally at that point where I could refresh my roster and I said why? The hunt is for quality women. And it's always been. Lot of us just never saw it that way. I used to put quantity up as a barometer for success before because nobody taught us how to understand what game clarity is, or how find the women we really wanted. We're just shooting our shot at whomever. We found a bunch who were with the shyts and we fukked around.

You going to see every woman is writing you the same shyt, taking the same pictures, and basically waiting for a clue. And it's like they're the same person having different faces lol. When I did find women that had a connection with me, much sooner than later we fell into the same routine and we fell off. It was the same game I was using, so it was the same result. They were getting pretty much only the same thing from me all the time, dikk and some attention; and I think that's also why there's such a revolving door in today's society. No value was given so none was received.

A lot of us who played so long don't know how to act and get on that next level. I was going for numbers and going hard with the revolving door on em, and guess what. That's all just a big circle. You don't go anywhere and that's not progress to me. I had my fun but look at it like this: you ever have a date with a broad, and it's just you two going through the motions and you still fukk, regardless if you really were into each other? And that time you spent will start to feel like a waste, because on those dates she was being an airhead, bobblehead bytch with nothing interesting to say or show you. It was just a hook up. Perhaps you link with the next broad and you sort of click, but after a while you just fall off and nothing happens with you two also. It goes nowhere ... Now imagine doing that all of the time.

Don't misread me and say that I'm dissing the game, or Patrice. There is a time and a place to use what you've learned. I'm just holding up a mirror to what happened and how my thing has been turning out. But it's gonna ring true because I'm being honest. I don't have the answers, I just have time right now.

I realized that game is not who you are, it's more of a tool for understanding things. We're supposed to grow and there's nothing wrong with that. I want my kid to be raised right so I have to be the example. And playing games all the time isn't enough. You have to be honest and put the whole picture together of where you are going before you can reach up for something better, and that's what I'm trying to do.

Thanks for peeping. Later

Last edited:

CrossBones

Louder than words
Daps
Reppin
Vice City
@CrossBones good to see you back brotha. :salute:. I got plenty to say about your last post im holla at you thoe.

Appreciate it bro. I remember you setting up the cold approach challenge in here and what I did was put off the computer and forced myself out there. I didn't do the internet hooking up thing. I didn't fukk around and ask friends or family to put in a good word. I walked out and said I'm gonna sink or swim.

See from before, I met my ex-wife through the internet and she knew a friend of mine. It was a co-sign of sorts. I knew my previous girlfriends mostly through friends or via a familiar setting where we shared some of the same associates. I didn't want that anymore. I wanted something that was going to be mine.

I used to use excuses, because it's so hard. I could pause and think of all the reasons I shouldn't do it. How bad it could be, and how that means I would never win LOL. The more you wait the worse it gets. All I knew is I had quality to who I am, and if a girl was with it we will have a good time. That's it though. I kept that mentality up.

First I said I'm not fukking with chicks who ain't looking at me or checking me out. No way she's gonna curve me if I do that shyt. If she looks like she's not open to talking, I am not doing it. I ONLY walked up to women who seen me around, I might have smiled at before, who smiled at me, or whatever. If she gave me the sign it was on! Except that didn't work. LOL not with one of them.

After about 7 consecutive fails I thought that this was fun anyways, because I could tell I was getting better. It felt good to make your presence known and not be scared of what anyone was going to say. By 11 I was more comfortable with trying, and losing the fear of "What will happen if I lose?" I developed a thick skin. A bytch really couldn't tell me shyt. And 11 isn't a lot I know, but remember, this was 11 that had given me signs.

Finally I walk up to this girl who was sitting on a bench by the local college, and I sit down like one space away from shorty and I went on auto-pilot. I literally didn't even know what I was gonna say until it came out of my mouth. I said something like "So, you ready?" And look her up and down with a playful look and act like I'm about to stand up so we can go. And she laughs and says "What? What for?" I say "You know, we're about to go out now! Got stuff to do!" It was corny but that didn't even matter. It was the energy. I wasn't fukking up my confidence for nobody. I didn't stutter or mess up what I was saying like I did to those chicks who gave me signs. The bottomline was this: I didn't give a fukk. I was here for a good time and I'm feeling myself. She responded and I ended up with her for two years, and the past year we still meet up and I get neck in the whip or I fukk her and go home at night. She's an alright girl, it just wasn't for me and I should have peeped that earlier. Even still I'm using the approach where I adapt to my surroundings and talk. If you have the right vibe and she does too, you win. That's all it is for me.

CrossBones

Louder than words
Daps
Reppin
Vice City
Damn. That’s ruthless.
:ohhh:
I’d rather just leave her, though. Sounds like a lot of effort and I live on a uni campus full of single women.

I would too. Life is short and there is no reason to try and manipulate a chick into being with you. Go have fun with some other chicks. There's mad women out there open as fukk to put it down :mjlit:

So summer is beginning for me I guess. I had a date with the principal I was talking about. I like her but she is slow to open up because she's cautious but I will continue talking to her.

I was half tired last night, but my boy and I wanted to go out. Long story short I bumped into this group from Australia and this one woman was REALLY into me. We were dancing and she started making out with me. I ended up fukking her in my car lol. I never did anything like that.

Me not giving a fukk is paying off.

It's really the way to go. Stop overthinking and worrying about losing or striking out. The man with the most balls wins. Girls just respond to that shyt

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
This one chick wants me to visit her in ATL but I'm not sure.

She's still hasn't gone all the way with a guy and yesterday I had her at my spot, naked but she said she wasn't ready to go all the way. We did everything else except the main act.

I'm not sure if I'd take a trip all the way out to ATL and then have her tell me the same "I want it to be someone who's still going to be around, etc"

Talking about she didn't want to lead me on when she came over. Yea, I think I'll call it a day.

EDIT: This might actually be a lowkey blessing in disguise. I can pretty much close up shop for summer and save more money for my Euro Trip :ehh:

Last edited:

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
went out last night,wasn't feeling it at first and then started to warm up..

used this guy as an unintentional wingman and scooped up a friend of the joint he was talking too...

had mad fun and she was feelin the convo and pulled..

coulda fukked, but she was too intoxicated for my liking...:hubie:

if you hitting the club by yaself, let these nikkas set up the pick and then roll to the target..,

Solo Club Life might be the wave

My only issue is it takes like 30 minutes to get the juices flowing:beli:

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
went out last night,wasn't feeling it at first and then started to warm up..

used this guy as an unintentional wingman and scooped up a friend of the joint he was talking too...

had mad fun and she was feelin the convo and pulled..

coulda fukked, but she was too intoxicated for my liking...:hubie:

if you hitting the club by yaself, let these nikkas set up the pick and then roll to the target..,

Solo Club Life might be the wave

My only issue is it takes like 30 minutes to get the juices flowing:beli:

Solo movements are lowkey nice. Only thing is some chicks will be like

"Why are you here by yourself blah blah blah"

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
Solo movements are lowkey nice. Only thing is some chicks will be like

"Why are you here by yourself blah blah blah"

I just keep it real..I simply say I was bored and wanted to leave the crib...

Outta state answer is I needed to clear my head and get my mind right..

Im a lone wolf anyways:beli:

Iceson Beckford

Rich In Spirit.
Daps
Reppin
Dunya
TRUST YOUR PROCESS

Like it or not, there’s a social hierarchy in dating similar to the NBA Draft or Free agency.
Teams aren’t equal in terms of location, success spending cap or history.

Also, different teams need different skills. Some need role players or to strengthen their bench. Some might need a franchise player.
Some are title contenders and some are attempting to get closer to their conference finals.

Most importantly, a teams fortune can change with the right mix of patience,organisation and discipline.

This is why it is key to trust YOUR PROCESS. When drafting, be realistic and don’t go straight for the #1 pick when you know that you’re better suited for trying to maximise the potential of the 51rd pick.
Don’t necessarily go for the experienced free agent with high wage demands,ego
and baggage.

Work on improving your organisation to become a more lucrative destination and get players that genuinely buy into your philosophies and aims.

Cape Town JHB

All Star
Daps
T
TRUST YOUR PROCESS

Like it or not, there’s a social hierarchy in dating similar to the NBA Draft or Free agency.
Teams aren’t equal in terms of location, success spending cap or history.

Also, different teams need different skills. Some need role players or to strengthen their bench. Some might need a franchise player.
Some are title contenders and some are attempting to get closer to their conference finals.

Most importantly, a teams fortune can change with the right mix of patience,organisation and discipline.

This is why it is key to trust YOUR PROCESS. When drafting, be realistic and don’t go straight for the #1 pick when you know that you’re better suited for trying to maximise the potential of the 51rd pick.
Don’t necessarily go for the experienced free agent with high wage demands,ego
and baggage.

Work on improving your organisation to become a more lucrative destination and get players that genuinely buy into your philosophies and aims.

Guess what happens when an old Playa with a few injuries all of a sudden realises that it's just a Game?..a Game that never stops and waits on no one.
That their entire self image/ego was based on a very intricate, tedious, adroit, multifaceted, complicated but a Game none the less?
They become extremely cynical and will look down upon everything to do with the Game. They assume a new identity and become the opposite of their Playa persona days.

It's a psychological coping mechanism; meaning if your entire self image is based on a Game/Pimpin/getting girls, you suffer a form of cognitive dissonance once you realise you no longer have the same drive/desire for the hunt, cause the very thing that your self worth is derived from is now disappearing due to testosterone dropping.

These former down to the game Pimps/Macks become standout examplary family men over night.
They constantly reaffirm that they'd never ever give up the "connection" they have with their wife for anything and develop a very cynical and pessimist view of young cats who are still in the Game. It's the closest thing to a midlife crisis that a Playa ever gets. But it's largely based on spending 20 years or more purely for the pursuit of p*ssy and once their testosterone and libido go down , they start having a nervous breakdown/identity crisis and end becoming the very "square" that they once denounced and despised in their prime days. But will justify this sudden change in character/indetity with socially acceptable rationale like "connection/love my wife, being a good father" "maturity" etc.
I've seen this phenomenon many times over the years. I'm not saying who's right or wrong as I don't really care, I'm just pointing it out.

I point all this out because you used a Basketball/NBA analogy which I think is brilliant.
Classic cases of this midlife Playa/PIMP indetity crisis phenomenon are Tariq Nasheed (Author of "The Art of Mackin) and Iceberg Slim (author of PIMP:The Story of My Life). Both these guys I highly respected and have made incredible projects after leaving the Game behind. But I still find the transition a fascinating psycho analysis case study.

Peace

Hugs

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New Yawk
If I haven't talked with my ex in years but we left on good terms, how would I best reconnect?

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
T

Guess what happens when an old Playa with a few injuries all of a sudden realises that it's just a Game?..a Game that never stops and waits on no one.
That their entire self image/ego was based on a very intricate, tedious, adroit, multifaceted, complicated but a Game none the less?
They become extremely cynical and will look down upon everything to do with the Game. They assume a new identity and become the opposite of their Playa persona days.

It's a psychological coping mechanism; meaning if your entire self image is based on a Game/Pimpin/getting girls, you suffer a form of cognitive dissonance once you realise you no longer have the same drive/desire for the hunt, cause the very thing that your self worth is derived from is now disappearing due to testosterone dropping.

These former down to the game Pimps/Macks become standout examplary family men over night.
They constantly reaffirm that they'd never ever give up the "connection" they have with their wife for anything and develop a very cynical and pessimist view of young cats who are still in the Game. It's the closest thing to a midlife crisis that a Playa ever gets. But it's largely based on spending 20 years or more purely for the pursuit of p*ssy and once their testosterone and libido go down , they start having a nervous breakdown/identity crisis and end becoming the very "square" that they once denounced and despised in their prime days. But will justify this sudden change in character/indetity with socially acceptable rationale like "connection/love my wife, being a good father" "maturity" etc.
I've seen this phenomenon many times over the years. I'm not saying who's right or wrong as I don't really care, I'm just pointing it out.

I point all this out because you used a Basketball/NBA analogy which I think is brilliant.
Classic cases of this midlife Playa/PIMP indetity crisis phenomenon are Tariq Nasheed (Author of "The Art of Mackin) and Iceberg Slim (author of PIMP:The Story of My Life). Both these guys I highly respected and have made incredible projects after leaving the Game behind. But I still find the transition a fascinating psycho analysis case study.

Peace

It's funny cause as I was reading this I immediately thought about Tariq and then you called him out for it. His development wasn't just the lower libido, though. There is more money promoting African American knowledge of self because black women are a better sales demographic than the black men who listened for free to his podcast and bought his books.

However, yeah in a less media saturated world where his past could have been hid I could definitely have seen him become a preacher of a good size congregation and preaching against his sinful past.

MollyGalaga

+*++****+*+*+*=*++*.*+
Daps
Reppin
HTX
These women and their fukking titles :martin:

Whats the point of making a nikka rush to cuff you?
I aint seeing nobody else like that, im just not down to put a title on nobody