Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
I have a question for y’all how do you find time in the day to approach women? I am done with approaching broads in the club scene. I just club just to have a good time shyt is a major dub right now.

Also I told you guys earlier this year I was focused on getting out of academic probation. Well I did and passed all my classes. Now I need a summer job and get back into the gym.

With it being summertime.....u in luck! Just start hitting up festivals, barbecues, kickbacks, concerts, sporting events, shopping areas, cooking/art classes, churches....these places be filled with single women looking for male companionship. Just say “Hey!” and spark up a conversation n let nature take its course.

:blessed:

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
Nah you don't understand. She's the one who made the proposition to go beyond friends to begin with them back tracked. There's more but She plays wayyyyyy too much.

She just asked if I was mad/her friend are how things I said "lol I'm chillin bruh" and she responded "ok cool" I didn't say shyt after :yeshrug: no emotion on my part. I'll go no contact again and she'll hit me up in a few weeks I'm sure and I'll eventually smash. I have others im talking to but after my simping days early in college I don't have time for BS with chics. I don't want a relationship with her so it's we're fukking or :camby:

Bruh, she taking u on a ride. It’s time u get off. A chick that REALLY like u and wanna give u sum p*ssy gonna make it easy as hell. WALK AWAY.

Actually6Foot3

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BKNY
Bruh, she taking u on a ride. It’s time u get off. A chick that REALLY like u and wanna give u sum p*ssy gonna make it easy as hell. WALK AWAY.
Oh trust I'm the BEST at walking away. She hit ME up the last few times we chilled and spoke I don't hit her up. And I won't :manny:

CrossBones

Louder than words
Daps
Reppin
Vice City
One of the best things you can do in a relationship (or even in the early courting period) is to read when she's going hot or cold on you. What you do, and who you are to her, mostly relies on how you respond to things. I find it's best to manage this by keeping yourself in check. We talk a lot about keeping your woman in check, but it's just as important that you do that to yourself. As she gets cold on you or whatever you have to be ready for that outcome and show that you can hold it together. You never know if she might be testing you, is seeing someone else, or just ready to bounce. But no matter what, you have to keep your desperation in check and always stand strong. You can't play yourself out because she is acting different.

If she's hot and wants you, then don't succumb too easily either, as that looks like she's got you in her pocket. You always have to be in check in the back of your mind and make your move according to how you view yourself. Sure you don't leave her sitting there waiting too long, but never make a move if it's going to make you look like you're real eager.

Being able to keep yourself in check says a lot and shows power. In a relationship, If you see yourself as nothing without her, she'll see that and her instinct will be to prey on it. If you know you'll be fine without her, she'll see you as strong and emotionally you won't be in such a compromising situation.

Now know that playing it cool isn't the the magic answer for keeping her around or anything like that, since a woman you're with can change up regardless of anything you do, but know it's really best to keep yourself in order either way. Fighting hard to turn a woman around on you or forcing her to make up her mind, makes you look like she has the upper hand. You need to first make up your mind about standing on your own two regardless, and she can make the next move. In short, cut off your desperation no matter the circumstance. Always make sure that with or without her, you're good and you can reflect that.

dakidblu

We Out Here!
Daps
Vegas trip last week: I'll see if I can upload some pics later

TL;DR: The trip was flames :banderas:

Wednesday
- got there early afternoon. My boy arrived an hr later. Went to hotel, dropped our stuff off, and immediately hit the strip for drinks. We met a couple of promoters along the way and got information for pool parties and clubs. Ended up watching game 3 at the Hard Rock. There was a pretty bad girl sitting by herself (out there on business) at the bar a couple seats down from us. We were both looking like :ehh:. She hopped in our basketball convo. She ended up being from the bay area. We all watched the game together. My boy thought she was feeling me, so I invited her to walk the strip with us after the game. She was down :mjgrin:. So we chill for a couple more hrs and get some drinks, talking about everything from travelling to sex. It was around 11 Vegas time by then, and we parted ways. She slid me her number :mjgrin: . I text her about an hr later asking what's good but she wasn't having it :mjcry:.

Thursday - we arrived at Daylight for the pool party. It was around noon, and the guy working there said that it pops off around 130. We were like bet, lets get a good spot and post up :obama:. Like he said, around 130 the pool was POPPIN with shawties EVERYWHERE :whew:. Everywhere you turned it was a baddie with they ass all out :ohlawd:. So after a few drinks we meet some women and just chit chat with them and other people....nothing too major. A couple of them said they were going to some spot later and told us to pregame with them at their hotel later. We exchanged IGs (They were from London) and we decided to head out. We decided to do our own thing and come back there that night since Rick Ross was hosting :leon:. Fast forward to that night and we show up in club clothes because we thought the party was at the club and not the pool. It turned out that it was actually at the pool :huhldup:. We looked at each other like "we gotta go change :skip:" So we get in, get stamped, leave and change into swim stuff. By the time we get back (30 min total) the bouncer was like "no more re entry :ufdup:". We pleaded our case and he let us slide :salute:. Brehs...the amount of women getting it poppin was just.....:noah:. Rozay (and James Harden) came out around 230 am and performed for about 1.5 hrs straight :ahh:. Me and my boy split up and was just chatting and dancing with diff women :mjgrin:. We grab some more numbers and stuff and head back.

Friday- long story short we walked the length of strip, gambled, saw some sights, talked to more promoters who were trying to get us in spots on their guestlists. Got really cool with one, says she models on the side. We exchanged numbers and she gave us her IG. . I brought a new phone since my Iphone somehow got water damaged from the pool the day before, and we hit up this EDM club at night. Aesthetically the place was dope but after an hr of constant beat drops we were both like :comeon:. We met a couple white girls and was just dancing/chillin with them the majority of the night.

Saturday - I wake up at 9am and my boy already hit the ABC store for a new bottle and was sippin :picard:. Hit up another pool party. It was just as live as Thursdays. A couple bad ones come sit next to me in the pool and we were chopping it up for a while. Turns out that they're form the DMV also :gladbron:. She was putting me on all the spots I didn't know about. We ended up exchanging numbers and we're supposed to go out on a date this weekend :mjgrin:.

Fast forward to the night and the model hits us up asking where we were going, and that we should go to Light since Metro Boomin was the DJ for the night there, and that she would link up with us there later. We get there and the club says that we need women with us to get in for free :gucci:. We start scanning the line and luckily 3 women were about to get in line behind us :wow:. We talk to them about our situation and they agreed to let us come in with them :mjgrin:. So we chill with them for a little bit, part ways and do our own thing. After a few drinks we hit the dance floor. Right next to us there was this BAD mixed girl who looked like Paula Patton. She was the 5th wheel with her friends and you can tell that dudes were afraid to talk to her. Biggies "Juicy" comes on and I start rapping the lyrics, and she look over like :obama:. So I start a convo with her. Ended up dancing, touching, kissing with her for the rest of the night :wow:. I looked over and my boy was on someone else. We kinda gave the :salute: to each other. Missed texts from the promoter saying that she arrived b/c I was so engulfed with the one girl :wow:. We end up leaving and chatting. We had nowhere to go because I peeped that my boy left with his girl a while back and I figured he was at our hotel :mjcry:. So I get back and realize that the hotel was empty :gladbron:. I go to text shawty to swing through and guess who walks in :mjcry:. I end up leaving to let them do what they do :ehh:. I come back around 5 am. Sex or not I was tired and needed sleep :yeshrug:. He's said I was straight so I get in my bed to pass out. A couple mins later I hear some moaning :francis:. Threw on the headphones, kid sees ghost, turned the other way, and passed out :yeshrug:.

Sunday- we ended up renting a car and hitting Hoover Dam and Fairmont before our flight back. Had bbq from this spot called Jessie's. No lie some of the best bbq I've ever had :ohlawd:

Glad yall had fun out here its lit breh. And them put of town women be fukking everything like they aint got a man back home :lolbron::wow:

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Alright I was thinking about this whole 'sexually disconnected' thing.

I had a Tinder date with a girl a few years back that I matched with when I was visiting family in Atlanta. She was in her 3rd of 4th year of residency for nursing since Emory Medical is big there. I had about a week there. First date we hit it off and had strong make out in my car. Second date I took her out to eat and went to her place to smash.

Some of the off things was that she wasn't really 'present' in the sex. Maybe because she was generally awkward IDK. Anyways I tried to get her to suck me off but she gave me one lick and that was kinda it. When I came she IMMEDIATELY rushed to the shower to get the cum off of her then got in the bed and laid down. It was just...off and felt like she was fulfilling a biological need for sex rather than being emotionally involved.

Had sex with a nurse I knew at this gym a few years back. I would talk to her for months and I thought she just tolerated me as a person, until she started asking me to work out with her and stuff. One day my car broke down and she offered to give me a ride home. I had dinner with her and we sort of showed our feelings for one another. A week later I took her out and smashed at my place. She was shy/awkward too so going into things so fast I was surprised. I think sexually she was in it. I even remember grabbing for a condom she was sucking me off without asking. Still it felt mechanical because like the last girl she was very quiet and shy for the most part.

More recently the doctor I was dating the first time we had sex it was actually VERY passionate and exciting. I had sex with her maybe three times that night. She recalled saying that she loved how I felt, how I talked to her, how she rode me. The passion didn't last long. I would talk to her sometimes and it would be weird going hot to cold. That's one of the things that frustrated me because that was the biggest let down of dating her.

Anyway there was this one time I was on her couch and I was trying to make moves on her. She legit stopped me and said she let's go to the bed BUT FIRST she has to get her sheets out of the dryer. So I'm dumbfounded by this, help her out, and at this point I'm half interested in sex but I do it anyway. It wasn't spontaneous at all and felt off and mechanical. I think she was a freak overall but talked about sex being an emotional connection but like I said she went super hot to cold with me.

I even briefly talked to a chick in nursing school off Tinder and the way she talked about sex was very masculine sounding almost mechanical.

Anyways having had sex with women in the medical field they are a special bunch.

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Oh I got a date with a REALLY cute girl that works high up in education tomorrow. I've said a few things over in text and she gave me a "yes sir" a few times. :ohlawd:

Saturday I MAY be going to a pool party because this girl I have seen at the gym a few times I got her number and she's turning 26/27? Can't remember it doesn't matter.

I also went on a company outing today and talked to this one girl in the office I've been fiending for a bit I won't lie. It could still be seen as platonic and professional but I asked for her # so I may slow play it, but really the girl in education I see more relationship potential so I'd rather focus on that TBH.

Cape Town JHB

All Star
Daps
One of the best things you can do in a relationship (or even in the early courting period) is to read when she's going hot or cold on you. What you do, and who you are to her, mostly relies on how you respond to things. I find it's best to manage this by keeping yourself in check. We talk a lot about keeping your woman in check, but it's just as important that you do that to yourself. As she gets cold on you or whatever you have to be ready for that outcome and show that you can hold it together. You never know if she might be testing you, is seeing someone else, or just ready to bounce. But no matter what, you have to keep your desperation in check and always stand strong. You can't play yourself out because she is acting different.

If she's hot and wants you, then don't succumb too easily either, as that looks like she's got you in her pocket. You always have to be in check in the back of your mind and make your move according to how you view yourself. Sure you don't leave her sitting there waiting too long, but never make a move if it's going to make you look like you're real eager.

Being able to keep yourself in check says a lot and shows power. In a relationship, If you see yourself as nothing without her, she'll see that and her instinct will be to prey on it. If you know you'll be fine without her, she'll see you as strong and emotionally you won't be in such a compromising situation.

Now know that playing it cool isn't the the magic answer for keeping her around or anything like that, since a woman you're with can change up regardless of anything you do, but know it's really best to keep yourself in order either way. Fighting hard to turn a woman around on you or forcing her to make up her mind, makes you look like she has the upper hand. You need to first make up your mind about standing on your own two regardless, and she can make the next move. In short, cut off your desperation no matter the circumstance. Always make sure that with or without her, you're good and you can reflect that.

I know what you're trying to get accross but this is coming off as pseudo babble. This is not to offend you or disregard your point but to merely point out a different perspective.

In order to have the aloof temperament ("keeping yourself in check") , it stems from having quality p*ssy options. You would never have to consciously keep yourself in check if you have a roster of 5 females and courting 10 others. Psychologically you simply function subconsciously with a quiet confident abundance mentality.

So your advice seems to be for guys who are only handling 1 hot/quality female at a time(which is already bound to fail) and investing all their eggs in one basket ...if you keep a healthy roster of at least 3 females you'll never ever have to worry about a girl "going cold" " keeping yourself in check" etc coz it will happen automatically on a subconscious level.
Think of it like having a really good job but you got 4 other options for employment. You will talk to the boss as an equal and not bother with office politics, kissing management ass etc coz you know and they know that you could get another better paying job in a matter of hours.
A fish in the ocean is oblivious to the fact that it's submerged in water.