Racist property deeds kept thousands of Philly homes off-limits to all but white buyers, study finds

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
To honest Philly isn't as segregated as it once was. You couldn't hardly go anywhere in Northeast Philly. Now blacks live out there. Years ago 1/3 Philadelphia was a no go for black folks.

Breh I had so many horror stories of going to NE Philly:mjpls:. Good to see they are more welcoming from the days of black folks getting kicked back to the other side of Roosevelt Blvd:huhldup:

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
Of course, white people hate/hated us for no reason...it’s amazing how every aspect of our lives has been ran by hate and we still came up out of it #blackexcellence

And my maternal great grandmother moved here (to Philly) around the 30s....from The Carolinas, I think

To be honest, Philly as a whole had this weird sense of secret hatred towards blacks. Word to M.O.V.E, Mumia, and even this bit of bullshyt:

https://www.phillytrib.com/news/loc...cle_c00cd65b-df7b-5ca1-a55d-d7dfb868f0ad.html

:hubie:Love the city from afar and appreciate the memories, but I wouldn't go back the next train smoking:camby: