RadarOnline: The Game Loses His $2.7 Million House To Priscilla Rainey After Losing 2nd Lawsuit, Will Be Seized From Wack 100's Shell LLC

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
This could lead to some interesting shyt happening as far st precedents......I don't think I have ever seen them show claim to any assets under them shells before
Yeah tbh this is some new shyt to me. I think what fukked then up is because Wack was doing interviews about the shyt basically insinuating that he had Game’s assets. Otherwise how would her lawyers even know who to target? Maybe there’s an argument that the deed transfer of his house from JTT to Wack 100 is public record? Thats why some ppl never put shyt in their name in the first place. I think they say Diddy got everything in his mother’s name. If it’s their to begin with you already prepared for lawsuits

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
if they can trace his money transfers to shells then they are not good shells.

i don't think any precedent is being set here.
The problem is the deed of the house was under his JTT llc initially. Deeds are public record.
is there a point he can get jail time for not paying?
No. There’s actually laws that state you can’t go to prison for being in debt. That’s why it’s usually hard for ppl to collect. So the next best thing is putting liens on assets and garnishing wages.

however the means tha hes going about obfuscating his money and assets s could run afoul with the IRS. For example Game is on tour and I’m sure he’s giving all the show money to Wack. Who, what, how they paying taxes on that?

Bolzmark

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
No, if he went to court initially he damn sure could have walked out paying 100gs plus lawyer fees. Its when he didnt show, the judge said oh ok... fuhk you too

THEYRE TALKING ABOUT THE ORIGINAL LAWSUIT.
DUDE NEVER SHOWED UP TO COURT
SO THE JUDGE AWARDED HER 7MS OUT OF SPITE.

:devil:
:evil:

Actually we talked about in the original lawsuit. The judge isn't going to care if you show up or not. If you don't show up, the judge will likely enter a default judgment in favor of the person who filed the lawsuit. In your absence, The judge will rely on serving proper notice of the suit against you. Which is why it backfired on The Game, so now he's in a worst position. The Game makes him look guilty when he doesn't show up.

However, @-DMP- is actually right, all he had to do was not sexually harass her, so he wouldn't be in this messy position in the first place.
Hold up. This dude didn't show up at all for the initial lawsuit either?:dahell:

Nevermind brehs. I didn't realize Games level of idiocy was at these levels :snoop:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Even went after his crypto wallet:mjlol:

Hes on record saying she would never get any money from him. Probably doesnt look good in court. Even if thats what you might want to say if your innocent(not saying he is,no clue)

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
that was an incredibly poorly written article - but he deserves it.

hiding money isn't as simple as bad movies make it seem

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
But i got 17 classics. The war to be a rap legend is ongoing. Smh. Game fd up so much money being an idiot

AggiePride336.

Black American. The Sipp/Carolina.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
So he’s still on the hook for another ~ 3.5 to 3.8 million. He got any other houses out there? He own his music? :francis: