RadarOnline: The Game Loses His $2.7 Million House To Priscilla Rainey After Losing 2nd Lawsuit, Will Be Seized From Wack 100's Shell LLC

Mike18jj

Veteran
Daps
he should easily be recognized as a WC legend just based off his music but his name/rep is just associated with too much unnecessary fukkery smh
Man I seen a picture of a painting on twitter the other day with some west coast rap legends and the person who posted the pic asked a question about who the first person should be to come off the pic. It had ice cube, Kendrick, Nipsey, Game, and Dre on it. Alot of people in the comments said Game and I was thinking Damn Game really fukked up his reputation, because while I respect what Nip was doing and liked all his Crenshaw mixtapes there's no way Nip is over Game musically.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Man I seen a picture of a painting on twitter the other day with some west coast rap legends and the person who posted the pic asked a question about who the first person should be to come off the pic. It had ice cube, Kendrick, Nipsey, Game, and Dre on it. Alot of people in the comments said Game and I was thinking Damn Game really fukked up his reputation, because while I respect what Nip was doing and liked all his Crenshaw mixtapes there's no way Nip is over Game musically.

agreed…don’t think I’d put kendrick over him either but folks look at him as a clown bcuz of his antics when he’s consistently put out damn good music…too much clout chasing tho when it really wasn’t needed

LieutenantDan

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The problem is the deed of the house was under his JTT llc initially. Deeds are public record.

No. There’s actually laws that state you can’t go to prison for being in debt. That’s why it’s usually hard for ppl to collect. So the next best thing is putting liens on assets and garnishing wages.

however the means tha hes going about obfuscating his money and assets s could run afoul with the IRS. For example Game is on tour and I’m sure he’s giving all the show money to Wack. Who, what, how they paying taxes on that?
he got removed from Ice Cube's UK tour and he's doing an old head tour with a gang of artists in NZ and Aus coming up though.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
*phone rings*

game: wack talk to this agent.:damn:
wack: i dont know nothing about nothing!!!!:hubie:
game: blood they are evicting me!!!!!:damn:
wack: right now??:patrice:
game: they are saying i dont own nothing here.:damn:
wack: on piru we are gonna appeal this shyt.:stopitslime:
game: the house is in my managers name.....talk to dude wack.:damn:
wack: dont do that blood on piru......tell him you know kanye west.:hubie: