Radio freestyles are corny

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
the usual frauds are furious and illiterate :bryan: Keep showing us how much you love Biatch on the low :salute:

I bet it burns that you weren't fast enough to get @outbackbread's spot in this thread :mjlol:

In what alternate universe do you in live in where constant ridicule equates to love?:50centhuh:

Dude will make a thread with 80 people roasting his ass and then like, 2 people will agree with him and he quotes/daps/highlights the post in bold like "SEE! THIS IS WHAT I DO THIS FOR" like anyone gives a shyt:Denzelloll:

You're just annoying breh:yeshrug:

I don't even mind your actual OPINIONS but to go around talking down to people acting like some supreme hip hop authority when you've already been aired out as someone who just only recently got into rap is just ridiculous. I find it to be poor posting etiquette therefore I feel it qualifies as grounds to get roasted by any and everybody else who feels the same:ehh:

SirBiatch

Prince of Persia. Stalked for daps
Daps
What? That's hip hop I don't know what to tell you if you don't enjoy cyphers and hearing bars...

This is how nikkas come up rapping

:dahell:

so what? That's my point - it's become this cute narrative for wack acts.

You may have come up freestyling to records in your bedroom, but nobody with a brain wants to see that shyt. It sets you right back to amateur hour.

What makes you special is because you've brought some new music to the table we've never heard before, and it's dope as fukk. By the time you've done that, you've moved past imitation in your bedroom. You've moved past the most important stage (experimentation with your own new unique shyt) and now you've crafted something that's great and truly reps you.

so telling me that Dave East is nice because he freestyled on Flex is just :dead: That's braindead thoughts.

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Always on time.

Thought buddy was a full time YouTube director

Ever since he's been exposed his overly opinionated posts have increased
I've got him on ignore breh. I suggest you do the same. I'm always happy to come into a thread and drop the smiley on request though. :tochilol:

SirBiatch

Prince of Persia. Stalked for daps
Daps
Didn't read your post but shut the fukk up .

Some of the greatest hip hop moments were radio freestyles.

Seriously why is this dude allow to post here?

name em, stalker. or go mute/deflect. Your choice :salute:

In what alternate universe do you in live in where constant ridicule equates to love?:50centhuh:

Dude will make a thread with 80 people roasting his ass and then like, 2 people will agree with him and he quotes/daps/highlights the post in bold like "SEE! THIS IS WHAT I DO THIS FOR" like anyone gives a shyt:Denzelloll:

You're just annoying breh:yeshrug:

I don't even mind your actual OPINIONS but to go around talking down to people acting like some supreme hip hop authority when you've already been aired out as someone who just only recently got into rap is just ridiculous. I find it to be poor posting etiquette therefore I feel it qualifies as grounds to get roasted by any and everybody else who feels the same:ehh:

Your tears :bryan:

That Denzel gif is hilarious tho :russ:

My stalkers thinking SirBiatch was exposed, yet can't get him off their minds :Denzelloll:

Pretend to not care about Biatch/have him ignored but will run into a thread faster than a kid to a candy store :Denzelloll: