Ramona Shelburne claims race played factor in anger surrounding Anthony Davis trade to Lakers

Daps
Certainly an interesting claim from a white woman from Stanford about a team with a black coach, black GM (at the time of this trade request), situated in a city where the overwhelming majority of the population is black too. Not really seeing much actual evidence or basis for that belief either. What were her thoughts on hate crimes in her hometown of LA, where not even 10% of the population is black and the NBA players that are have to live with their houses being defaced with racist grafitti?:jbhmm: LeBron James' house vandalized with racist graffiti - CNN

Don't remember hearing a peep from her when this happened, at least not with the kind of fervor she's displaying now. Curious as to why she's now of all times suddenly so interested in supposed racially motivated anger from fans of a team thousands of miles away in a historically black cultural center of America... with no evidence supporting her claims... when she was all but silent about actual hate crimes against players on the hometown team she's supposed to be covering. The hometown of hers that's overwhelmingly white and hispanic demographically... :patrice::camby:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Not sure if she's lying or not, but she definitely put this out there because she wants that old thing back

And she won’t get it. It’s only a chosen few ridin with this GOAT franchise shyt, fatmona and the rest of these media feggits can enjoy their complimentary clippers jerseys and get the fukk from round the Lakers. :camby:

KillbertArenas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
PG - Maryland
My 8 year old niece couldve saw that race definitely played a factor.

And yes NO is just as bad as "Utah" in terms of racism. To be honest - I dont see how Pro or College players are able to function in those Southern states like Alabama, TN, LA, FL, MS.

AD never liked it in Lousiana and im sure that the racial dynamic played a huge part in that.

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
fukkin right, and ballmer should be building his stadium in fukkin San Bernardino or some shyt gtfo LA.

your obsession over the clippers is unhealthy , get over it they got the 2 players the lakers thought they were getting. Lakers got day to day Davis Why you so mad

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My 8 year old niece couldve saw that race definitely played a factor.

And yes NO is just as bad as "Utah" in terms of racism. To be honest - I dont see how Pro or College players are able to function in those Southern states like Alabama, TN, LA, FL, MS.

AD never liked it in Lousiana and im sure that the racial dynamic played a huge part in that.

What? :mjlol: