DarkmanX

All Star
Daps
1. The Diary
2. The Fix
3. The Untouchable
4. Last Of A Dyin Breed/Mr. Scarface Is Back
6. Made

Tbh as much as i love Face i havent listened to My Homies yet. I thought it was more like a compilation joint. I know a few songs here & there (fukk Faces, Boo Boo'n, Homies & Thuggs) but not more. So i cant count it, yet..

Not sure if i count My Homies Pt. 2 and Balls And My Word as official Face albums.
Only got to skimthru Emeritus when it came out & havent heard Deeply Rooted yet ..i know i know..should be ashamed:snoop:

Inspect Her Deck

Skins of all colours come together as brothers
Daps
1. The Diary
2. The Fix
3. The Untouchable
6. Made

Tbh as much as i love Face i havent listened to My Homies yet. I thought it was more like a compilation joint. I know a few songs here & there (fukk Faces, Boo Boo'n, Homies & Thuggs) but not more. So i cant count it, yet..

Not sure if i count My Homies Pt. 2 and Balls And My Word as official Face albums.
Only got to skimthru Emeritus when it came out & havent heard Deeply Rooted yet ..i know i know..should be ashamed:snoop:

idk if My Homies is compilation but I do know it was a very feature heavy album.

But yeah I guess Balls and My Word is to Face what Lost Tapes is to Nas

idk the status of My Homes Part 2 tbh..

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
1. The Diary
2. The Fix
3. The Untouchable
6. Made

If you haven't heard Deeply Rooted you are seriously missing out. I would easily put it as a top 3 face album

THE DIARY
THE FIX
DEEPLY ROOTED

Inspect Her Deck

Skins of all colours come together as brothers
Daps
If you haven't heard Deeply Rooted you are seriously missing out. I would easily put it as a top 3 face album

THE DIARY
THE FIX
DEEPLY ROOTED

Amazing album. Going independent was a brilliant decision for him imo. Musically so good.

noumena

All Star
Daps
I can say Deeply Rooted gets last easy because of some of those pop beats/hooks

H.I.M.

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
@Illeye buckmatic

also bruh am I still part of tpc? I wouldn't know how to check but if I am idk how to get onto the group page or whatever.

Of course you are...your posting style falls right in line with their ideals of some of their members:smugbiden:

well Chief Keef is sub-human vermin, so it makes perfect sense he'd represent. So I actually disagree with you OP.

I'm a culture vulture so I can do whatever the fukk I want you pillock. Know your place.

Better to be a sand monkey than a gorilla

7Kzg3Mz.png

how much you wanna bet that cracka cuckold @caccinfms aint gonna be following this dude around with his little rep groups like he follows around harassing several black posters on the board tho :coffee:

• Dap
Reactions: YDB

R-Typ3

All Star
Daps
With Brothermob I have no order just the ones that meant the most 2 me :salute:

Mr Scarface Is Back
Last Of A Dying Breed
Face 2 Face(World Is Yours)
Made