10. Deeply Rooted (2015)
11. My Homies Part 2 (2006)
12.Made (2007)

Awesome Wells

The Ghost of Jack Tripper
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, NYC
The Last of a Dying Breed has always been in my Top 3 albums for Face. He kept that theme consistent throughout the whole album. Loved the production too. But the fact that the shyt he was talking about on there was actually happening to him during the recording of the album, that just made it doper for me. People slept on this album.

You gotta have The Diary and Mr. Scarface is Back in there. That's probably my Top 3, but it's tough to put these in order.

R-Typ3

All Star
Daps
The Last of a Dying Breed has always been in my Top 3 albums for Face. He kept that theme consistent throughout the whole album. Loved the production too. But the fact that the shyt he was talking about on there was actually happening to him during the recording of the album, that just made it doper for me. People slept on this album.

You gotta have The Diary and Mr. Scarface is Back in there. That's probably my Top 3, but it's tough to put these in order.

Conspiracy Theory..Look Me In My Eyes..Sorry For What... :salute:

Inspect Her Deck

Skins of all colours come together as brothers
Daps
@Iron Chin Wilder

ah the fakkit is back I see?

listen kid, NOBODY is falling for your accusations of me. Except of course for that trash ass mod who decided to ban me and then sneakily hid your posts so it looked like I was going on a racist rant and you were innocent.

oh and lemme tell you as well. If you wanna call me a "sand monkey", then expect something back. That's all I'm saying. Never forget what you are.....

:ufdup:

yours sincerely,

culture vulture Inspect Her Deck

Inspect Her Deck

Daps
1. The Untouchable (1997)
2. The Diary (1994)
3. The Fix (2002)
4. Mr. Scarface is Back (1991)
5. The World is Yours (1993)
6. Emeritus (2008)
7. My Homies (1998)
8. The Last of a Dying Breed (2000)
9. Balls and My Word (2003)
10. Deeply Rooted (2015)
11. My Homies Part 2 (2006)
12.Made (2007)

:salute:

you heard them all

what made you put The Untouchable on top? I'm kinda surprised with some people saying that. Great album though.

HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520
:salute:

you heard them all

what made you put The Untouchable on top? I'm kinda surprised with some people saying that. Great album though.
It's his best produced album. The production team of N.O. Joe, Mike Dean, & Tone Capone were flawless sonically. They showed hints of production greatness together on The Diary...but all the stars aligned on this one and they were never really able to replicate it afterwards. He kinda strayed away from the story telling he's so good at and showcased other skills he has to offer. It was a more insightful and intelligent album than really any other album he's got. Lyrically he's at his best...he experimented with different flows...he's at his peak when it comes to his timing with certain lines. There's a few albums I can listen to where I just know it wasn't made in 2 months or less. You hear these tracks and know they worked hard on it and it shows...Just a masterful album. I heard this album when it first came out in 97. Nothing can really explain hearing it all the way through back then before itunes and shyt.

Last edited:

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
@Iron Chin Wilder

ah the fakkit is back I see?

listen kid, NOBODY is falling for your accusations of me. Except of course for that trash ass mod who decided to ban me and then sneakily hid your posts so it looked like I was going on a racist rant and you were innocent.

oh and lemme tell you as well. If you wanna call me a "sand monkey", then expect something back. That's all I'm saying. Never forget what you are.....

:ufdup:

yours sincerely,

culture vulture Inspect Her Deck
:snoop::pacspit:
(Why are there two snoop smilies?)
Breh, you posted a picture of a gorilla. That's inexcusable.

Inspect Her Deck

Daps
:snoop::pacspit:
(Why are there two snoop smilies?)
Breh, you posted a picture of a gorilla. That's inexcusable.

address him calling me a sand monkey
:patrice:

and I never called him anything. I said I'd RATHER BE a sand monkey than gorilla. That's what I said.

I explained this to you in a PM as well so idk why you're still talking about it.

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
address him calling me a sand monkey
:patrice:

and I never called him anything. I said I'd RATHER BE a sand monkey than gorilla. That's what I said.

I explained this to you in a PM as well so idk why you're still talking about it.
2 wrongs don't make a right breh.
I'm not gonna address @Iron Chin Wilder because he's a troll.

You're playing with semantics.
I understand that you're not from the US, and maybe you don't understand race relations here, but what you did was unacceptable.

You haven't even attempted to apologize. Saying he started it isn't an apology.

I'm addressing you because I expected better from you.

Inspect Her Deck

Daps
@mobbinfms I'm not apologising to him, I did in my PM apologise to you (basically to whoever got offended and took it the wrong way)

in fact, I'm most apologetic for calling Chief Keef sub-human because of the implications that may bring and it was totally harsh and uncalled for

as for ICW, I could have reacted differently but I was simply getting back at him

but you're right I could have handled that more maturely

I just don't want people to get the wrong idea because if they've seen my post history since I joined, it is anything but malicious and racist etc.

anyway fair enough, I just don't want people letting him get off the hook because his attack on me was equally as bad if not worse