*Rare* BET Tonight discussing Tupac...Ft Suge Knight lol

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
Suge had mad love for pac...that lil & big brother type of love:francis::mjcry:
Thing is pac wasnt exactly mr positive now was he , he turned for the worse wen he hooked up
With suge ... Point is cant always be talking about the positivites and ignor the sheer negatives that pac
Got himself in and getting up getting killed over :francis::scust::snoop::deadmanny:

@OffHalsted

The 100s LochNess
Daps
Reppin
Thing is pac wasnt exactly mr positive now was he , he turned for the worse wen he hooked up
With suge ... Point is cant always be talking about the positivites and ignor the sheer negatives that pac
Got himself in and getting up getting killed over :francis::scust::snoop::deadmanny:

pac been reckless b4 suge...Pac had a high possibility of dyin even if he didn't sign to suge:francis:

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
pac been reckless b4 suge...Pac had a high possibility of dyin even if he didn't sign to suge:francis:
This is true , but getting killed at 25 prematurely over a compton gang-beef between mob vs sscc that had shyt to do with him :francis: all because he wanted to show the mob he was down and loyal isnt anyway for a nikka to go espically with all that potential:comeon::snoop::deadmanny:

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
u actin like suge wanted pac to die......
Noone sayin that breh , point is suge isnt very smart ... He had a 300+ million $ bizzness and fukked it all away because he couldnt seperate the streets from the music and to make matters worse he got his number 1 artist gassed up on that piru- tip to the point pac actully starting thinking he was an actul mob- piru :snoop: Getting involoved in gang-bizz as a grown man is backwards .... :deadmanny:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is true , but getting killed at 25 prematurely over a compton gang-beef between mob vs sscc that had shyt to do with him :francis: all because he wanted to show the mob he was down and loyal isnt anyway for a nikka to go espically with all that potential:comeon::snoop::deadmanny:

Everybody knows now that it's deeper than that.His industry beefs spilled over into/became laced with that gang shyt because niccaz put a bounty on his head....and they used the SSCC to do it.

It wasn't just Suge/MOB beef.

I honestly feel bad for Pac.He thought he could combine the revolutionary shyt with the gang shyt and started politic'n with the wrong niccaz.He's guilty of being naieve in that regard.In the midst of it all, I think his intentions was good.For all the lil shyt Pac got into, that Jimmy Henchmen run-in is what sealed his fate.All because a nicca refused to be punked out & extorted.Put a snowball effect on his life & lead to his early demise

QuavoFlow

Superstar
Daps
full

REdefinition

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I remember this sh*t. classic part is towards the end

SUGE: I know, if Pac was here, he wouldn't approve of people making money off of him.

Kevin Powell: Well Death Row made money off of tupac....

Suge: Yeah, and tupac made money off of Death Row.

KP: So why was Afeni Shakur in court fighting for money after he died then?

:ooh::krs:

Suge: See, because, people like you is a STREET PUNK :heh:

Its funny watching the interviewer try to switch into cool/hood mode, when addressing Suge. "We goin to commercial. I got to pay bill, bruh" :heh:

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This nikka Suge said, "If my aunt had balls, she would be my uncle":dwillhuh::mjlol:

I'm using that one:krs:

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
Everybody knows now that it's deeper than that.His industry beefs spilled over into/became laced with that gang shyt because niccaz put a bounty on his head....and they used the SSCC to do it.

It wasn't just Suge/MOB beef.

I honestly feel bad for Pac.He thought he could combine the revolutionary shyt with the gang shyt and started politic'n with the wrong niccaz.He's guilty of being naieve in that regard.In the midst of it all, I think his intentions was good.For all the lil shyt Pac got into, that Jimmy Henchmen run-in is what sealed his fate.All because a nicca refused to be punked out & extorted.Put a snowball effect on his life & lead to his early demise
Yeah i agree it was a industry beef turned street beef ... But that supposed hit wasnt gona happen that nite at all .... Am talking that particular nite had pac not stomped orlando out he wouldnt have been shot on 7th september ..... Pac wanted to be loyal and repp the set Which he should have stayed away from cost him his life , as far as jimmy henchman ... Dexter issacc said all it was .. Was jimmy wanted to give pac a cheque not cash and pac thinking he can talk to anyone like a punk cussed jimmy out over the phone callin him a bytch etc , pac truly didnt know how thorugh jimmy was on them ny streets so he got disiplined .... The thing is if you look at the beef pac basically saved face and started lashing out n alll that anger n frustation came from not been able to do shyt to nikka who set up and gave him that ny L ... So yea henchman fukked pacs mind up .... But to be fair pac thought he could just disrepect anyone and nothing happen to him , same thing he did to orlando in vegas ....

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah i agree it was a industry beef turned street beef ... But that supposed hit wasnt gona happen that nite at all .... Am talking that particular nite had pac not stomped orlando out he wouldnt have been shot on 7th september ..... Pac wanted to be loyal and repp the set Which he should have stayed away from cost him his life , as far as jimmy henchman ... Dexter issacc said all it was .. Was jimmy wanted to give pac a cheque not cash and pac thinking he can talk to anyone like a punk cussed jimmy out over the phone callin him a bytch etc , pac truly didnt know how thorugh jimmy was on them ny streets so he got disiplined .... The thing is if you look at the beef pac basically saved face and started lashing out n alll that anger n frustation came from not been able to do shyt to nikka who set up and gave him that ny L ... So yea henchman fukked pacs mind up .... But to be fair pac thought he could just disrepect anyone and nothing happen to him , same thing he did to orlando in vegas ....

Word of the hit was already out before Pac ran up on Orlando...Maybe that's why he ran up on Orlando?

You saying Henchmen fukked Pac's mind up is a gross contrarian over-exaggeration.He was simply, naturally angry at the niccaz who shot him.You making sound like they was about to throw Pac in the Arkham Asylum, strapped in a straitjacket.I don't think he was disoriented at all.There was definitely a method to his madness

One love to my true thug nikkas (Outlaw! Outlaw! Outlaw!)
Twenty-one gun salute to my nikkas that die in the line of duty
Representin to the fullest bein soldiers with military minds
that play the rules of the game, twenty-one gun salute
I salute you my nikkas, stay strong
I ride for you, I rhyme for you, I roll for you, it's all for you
To all you bytch made nikkas, I'm comin for you
Against all odds, I don't care who the fukk you is, nikka
You touch me I'm at you
I know you motherfukkers ain't think that I forgot
Hell nah I ain't forgot, nikka
I just remember what you told me
You told me don't go to war unless I got my money right
I got my money right, nicca.. now I want war

That's simply what it was right there.We know that he was talking about Henchmen because Napoleon form the Outlawz said he was with Pac when some nicca delivered Pac a message from Henchmen saying "You don't wanna go to war with me..You're money's not even right".

But that's Pac, tho.He was a defiant fireball type of nicca.When you wear your emotions like that, so direct & forward, even if you're right, you run the risk of igniting many battles...But at the same time, that blunt honesty/intensity is what made him the brilliant, intriguing person that he was.I think Pac was a special dude, maybe even a clairvoyant.Special people don't last long in this ordinary, crazy world.He wasn't made to be here that long, so I feel like I'm wasting my time casting theories around the inevitability of his death.The brightest stars burn out faster