*Rare* BET Tonight discussing Tupac...Ft Suge Knight lol

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
Word of the hit was already out before Pac ran up on Orlando...Maybe that's why he ran up on Orlando?

You saying Henchmen fukked Pac's mind up is a gross contrarian over-exaggeration.He was simply, naturally angry at the niccaz who shot him.You making sound like they was about to throw Pac in the Arkham Asylum, strapped in a straitjacket.I don't think he was disoriented at all.There was definitely a method to his madness

One love to my true thug nikkas (Outlaw! Outlaw! Outlaw!)
Twenty-one gun salute to my nikkas that die in the line of duty
Representin to the fullest bein soldiers with military minds
that play the rules of the game, twenty-one gun salute
I salute you my nikkas, stay strong
I ride for you, I rhyme for you, I roll for you, it's all for you
To all you bytch made nikkas, I'm comin for you
Against all odds, I don't care who the fukk you is, nikka
You touch me I'm at you
I know you motherfukkers ain't think that I forgot
Hell nah I ain't forgot, nikka
I just remember what you told me
You told me don't go to war unless I got my money right
I got my money right, nicca.. now I want war

That's simply what it was right there.We know that he was talking about Henchmen because Napoleon form the Outlawz said he was with Pac when some nicca delivered Pac a message from Henchmen saying "You don't wanna go to war with me..You're money's not even right".

But that's Pac, tho.He was a defiant fireball type of nicca.When you wear your emotions like that, so direct & forward, even if you're right, you run the risk of igniting many battles...But at the same time, that blunt honesty/intensity is what made him the brilliant, intriguing person that he was.I think Pac was a special dude, maybe even a clairvoyant.Special people don't last long in this ordinary, crazy world.He wasn't made to be here that long, so I feel like I'm wasting my time casting theories around the inevitability of his death.The brightest stars burn out faster
there wasnt a method to his madnesss tho if we been real ...... Instead ov going at henchman soon as he got on deathrow he spend all ov his energy at biggie and badboy ... And still til this day in 2016 noone has ever came forward and said biggie was involoved at all or had any knowlege ov the set up .... He was caught in a huge saveface/lie and there was no turning back other wise nikkas would be calling him fake .... Do i think he had loylty issues with biggie yeah .... But the fact still remins he came out ov prison had some real gs backing him knew who shot him had almost a year before he died to put some form ov revenge againest henchman n them and did nothing :francis: Even wen againest all odds came out after pac died the only thing he mustered up was "i promise payback jimmy henchman" face it all that anger and frustation that was getting aimed at biggie n them was really pac been angry hed been giving a massive L and there wasnt shyt he could do about it .... N the way you talking as if suge n pac going to war with jimmy would be an easy win ... It wouldnt do your research bro jimmmy was fuking ruthless in his day and was connected on both coasts and had shooters on deck just like suge ... Am not gona get into a debate about who would win suge prime vs jimmmy prime .. All am gona say is it would be a blood bath on both sides ... Jimmy moved alot smarter and. Low key then pac n suge aswell .... Look how long jimmmy lasted on the streets and the bizz until the feds came down on him ... Jimmy also had suge shot in the leg in 2005 at kanye wests party n nothing happend to jimmy :scust: and he gave 50 / g unit a bunch ov Ls and that was wen he was washed up ... Noones untouchable .. But pac nor suge were gona do shyt to henchman nikkas a fukking crime boss ...:comeon:

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Ed Gordon with another classic. Legendary black media member.

fukk Michael Eric Dyson. Jive talking fukk nikka.

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Kevin Powell didn't back down. Let me finish Suge :francis:

Dyson heartbeat sounds like sasquatch feet, thunderin shaking the concrete :mjlol:

When he told Danyel Smith "pac would share his story with real men, definitely not with you (pointing to Danyel) or you (pointing at Dyson) :laff:"

Im only 5 mins in.

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Suge really shytTED on every single talking angle the panel had. Im crying right now.

Ed Gordon the only nikka he actually respected.

Everybody else got the :scust::leostare: :skip::childplease:Suge face. ESPECIALLY DYSON.

When Dyson said I am your brotha. Suge hit him with the :mjpls: "fukk you nikka" look

Daps
Reppin
NULL
there wasnt a method to his madnesss tho if we been real ...... Instead ov going at henchman soon as he got on deathrow he spend all ov his energy at biggie and badboy ... And still til this day in 2016 noone has ever came forward and said biggie was involoved at all or had any knowlege ov the set up .... He was caught in a huge saveface/lie and there was no turning back other wise nikkas would be calling him fake .... Do i think he had loylty issues with biggie yeah .... But the fact still remins he came out ov prison had some real gs backing him knew who shot him had almost a year before he died to put some form ov revenge againest henchman n them and did nothing :francis: Even wen againest all odds came out after pac died the only thing he mustered up was "i promise payback jimmy henchman" face it all that anger and frustation that was getting aimed at biggie n them was really pac been angry hed been giving a massive L and there wasnt shyt he could do about it .... N the way you talking as if suge n pac going to war with jimmy would be an easy win ... It wouldnt do your research bro jimmmy was fuking ruthless in his day and was connected on both coasts and had shooters on deck just like suge ... Am not gona get into a debate about who would win suge prime vs jimmmy prime .. All am gona say is it would be a blood bath on both sides ... Jimmy moved alot smarter and. Low key then pac n suge aswell .... Look how long jimmmy lasted on the streets and the bizz until the feds came down on him ... Jimmy also had suge shot in the leg in 2005 at kanye wests party n nothing happend to jimmy :scust: and he gave 50 / g unit a bunch ov Ls and that was wen he was washed up ... Noones untouchable .. But pac nor suge were gona do shyt to henchman nikkas a fukking crime boss ...:comeon:

Jimmy was a rat....That's how he lasted so long.You're glorifying him same as niccaz glorify Pac & Suge.

And it really wasn't MOB/Suges beef.It didn't turn that way until Puff started mingling with the Southside Crips. Everybody knows Pac had to work his way out of the hole when he signed that deal with The Row.So he wasn't really in a position to do battle with Henchmen.Personally, I don't think Pac really wanted a war with Jimmy.I think he just wanted to get his shyt together and be at the top of his game to cancel out Jimmy's "crime boss" status.Then they could go sit at the big table, Godfather style, and agree to some stipulations.That's how made men/crime boss operate.Do I think Pac had the pedigree/intelligence to ever get to that level? Hell yeah.Not saying he was going to turn into Don Corleone or some shyt, but he could've grown into having a major influence on the game WHILE STILL BEING ALIVE.Those plans that he discussed in the interview with Monster Kody, about regulating the communities, building youth leagues etc etcc....That's boss shyt to me.I think if Pac could've lived another 10 yrs, he would've manifested that shyt.

But like I said, Pac wasn't built for a long life, so I feel like we're wasting our time with all these theories.He was lucky to make it to 25.That's a long life for a nicca like Pac

RAX 010

Cold Blooded
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
My Bro Kevin Powell
Jersey City New Jerz!!!
Snyder High baby!!!
:salute:

"Aint Nobody scared up in here"

Last edited:

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
Jimmy was a rat....That's how he lasted so long.You're glorifying him same as niccaz glorify Pac & Suge.

And it really wasn't MOB/Suges beef.It didn't turn that way until Puff started mingling with the Southside Crips. Everybody knows Pac had to work his way out of the hole when he signed that deal with The Row.So he wasn't really in a position to do battle with Henchmen.Personally, I don't think Pac really wanted a war with Jimmy.I think he just wanted to get his shyt together and be at the top of his game to cancel out Jimmy's "crime boss" status.Then they could go sit at the big table, Godfather style, and agree to some stipulations.That's how made men/crime boss operate.Do I think Pac had the pedigree/intelligence to ever get to that level? Hell yeah.Not saying he was going to turn into Don Corleone or some shyt, but he could've grown into having a major influence on the game WHILE STILL BEING ALIVE.Those plans that he discussed in the interview with Monster Kody, about regulating the communities, building youth leagues etc etcc....That's boss shyt to me.I think if Pac could've lived another 10 yrs, he would've manifested that shyt.

But like I said, Pac wasn't built for a long life, so I feel like we're wasting our time with all these theories.He was lucky to make it to 25.That's a long life for a nicca like Pac
You mite be right with what your saying bro ... What i still cant respect about pac is he basically saved face about the 94 set-up clearly made it more about biggie and badboy and this huge conspiracy and set his goal on the easy targets wen litrally all it was .. Was pac thought he could talk and disrespect any nikka and thought no repercussion would happen to him , pac was the 1 claiming hes the thuggest nikka in the game etc he basically picked and choose his beefs .... He should have been going after the nikka who set him up ... Basically all them fans that think pacs super-thug it basically gets crushed wen henchmans name is brought up cause he did nothing , you mite be right giving time he mite have become a super power like suge ... But the thing is pac was very smart but he never moved smartly and acted out ... Same way suge did .. N look what happend to both ov them :yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You mite be right with what your saying bro ... What i still cant respect about pac is he basically saved face about the 94 set-up clearly made it more about biggie and badboy and this huge conspiracy and set his goal on the easy targets wen litrally all it was .. Was pac thought he could talk and disrespect any nikka and thought no repercussion would happen to him , pac was the 1 claiming hes the thuggest nikka in the game etc he basically picked and choose his beefs .... He should have been going after the nikka who set him up ... Basically all them fans that think pacs super-thug it basically gets crushed wen henchmans name is brought up cause he did nothing , you mite be right giving time he mite have become a super power like suge ... But the thing is pac was very smart but he never moved smartly and acted out ... Same way suge did .. N look what happend to both ov them :yeshrug:

You can't just run up on a nicca like Jimmy fresh out the pen and broke.

I think most Pac fans realize that "Thug Life" was not about being some super tough street dude.

Well at least I can only speak for myself in that regard.I don't see Pac as a super thug.I think he had a fighters spirit....Was brilliant, defiant, and had a whole lotta heart

But super thug street nicca? nah