How Would You Rate TLC?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
8 for their overall impact, hits, and success, but their voices weren’t elite at all.

Archangel

Banned
Daps
:ohhh:I didn't know this.

I had the all that album back in the day :mjcry:

Yep. One of my favorite tv intro songs of all time. My top 3
All That intro by TLC
Proud Family intro by - Destinys Child & Solange
Cousin Skeeter intro by 702
:wow:

Keenan & Kel intro by Coolio was dope too

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
I'm going to give them a 7/10.

Musically they were just ok. Left Eye, imo was the the most talented member and could've have had a nice career solowise if she really wanted but neither T-Bozor Chili were much good at singing.

BUT

They were a 10 in impact, they were one of the most successful female groups of all time. Had iconic songs, CSC is a classic album, and they had an iconic the song in 'All That' They ran the 90's until Destiny's Child came out. And fact of the matter is the music is nostalgic and they have fans who were barely around in their heyday which is a testament to how well their music as aged.

Suzie

Pro
Daps
I'm going to give them a 7/10.

Musically they were just ok. Left Eye, imo was the the most talented member and could've have had a nice career solowise if she really wanted but neither T-Bozor Chili were much good at singing.

BUT

They were a 10 in impact, they were one of the most successful female groups of all time. Had iconic songs, CSC is a classic album, and they had an iconic the song in 'All That' They ran the 90's until Destiny's Child came out. And fact of the matter is the music is nostalgic and they have fans who were barely around in their heyday which is a testament to how well their music as aged.
They ran the late 90s period. DC didn’t get big until the early 00s

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Not sure if I got to vote on this one based on my stress level at work... that said I would have given them 6. They were a strong 8 with Lefteye. Without her they are very forgettable & that six is based off their past hits & success.
Matta fact a 7 cause I liked Damaged, the only post Lefteye project from Tboz & Chilli.

I can really sense that it was one of their last projects with Lisa. :mjcry: that other songs on the 3D album like Girls Are Talking & the Hands Up song were :meh: