How Would You Rate En Vogue?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Archangel

Banned
Daps
Jagged Edge came through with a 6.1 on Day 3 of RTG, average rating for them.
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/rate-this-group-day-3-jagged-edge.727298/

Leaderboard:
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/rate-this-group-leaderboard.727112/

PAY ATTENTION:
  4. These factors should be taken into consideration when voting: Artistry. Versatility. Vocal Ability. Talent of All Group Members. Classic Albums. Classic Songs. Dancing. Consistency. Song Content. Musicality. Instrumentation. Production/Beats. Impact/Influence/Appeal. Do They Stand The Test of Time?
  5. Singers will be chosen randomly. I am open to suggestions.
  6. Polls will remain open for 24 hours and then the votes will be tallied up and final scores added to the leaderboard.
  7. Drop that 5 Star thread rating and dap

Day 4. En Vogue

en-vogue-throwback.jpg

51bjZuVJVDL.jpg

EN_VOGUE_LIES-93351.jpg

En Vogue has sold more than 20 million records worldwide to date, and are often considered one of the best female vocal groups of all time. The group has won seven MTV Video Music Awards, three Soul Train Awards, two American Music Awards, and received seven Grammy nominations. In December 1999, Billboard magazine ranked the band as the 19th most successful recording artist of the 1990s. They ranked as the second most successful female group of the 1990s. In March 2015, Billboard magazine named the group the ninth most-successful girl group of all-time. Two of the group's singles ranks in Billboard's most successful girl group songs of all-time list, "Don't Let Go (Love)" (#12) and "Hold On" (#23)

7 Albums:

c7QjKsp.jpg

+ Hold On peaked at #2

Certified Platinum in US

AROFJze.jpg

+ My Lovin' peaked at #2
+ Something He Can Feel peaked at #6
+ Free Your Mind peaked at #8
+ Give It Up peaked at #15

Certifications
JDaVFfn.jpg

uaVN0hN.jpg

+ Don't Let Go peaked at #2
+ Whatever peaked at #16

Certified Platinum in US

Other Albums:

Masterpiece Theater(2000)

Soul Flower(2004)

Electric Cafe(2018)

Accolades:
List of awards and nominations received by En Vogue - Wikipedia

Notable Songs:

Live:

Acapella:

Archangel

Banned
Daps
I voted an 8. They have classic songs like Hold On, My Lovin, Don't Let Go. No classic albums. They were like a super group. Every one of these ladies could've been solo stars in the 80's, ESPECIALLY if they were gospel singers. They all have that church lady voice. Heavy, strong & soulful. There was no female group in the 90's who could compete with them vocally. Shiiiid there were few male groups who could compete with them vocally; maybe Boyz II Men and Silk come to mind but that's it.

There were classy and sexy and all of em could get it :noah: So seductive. I love En Vogue. What keeps them from being a 9 or 10 is the lack of sustained success and their albums were boring to me outside of their singles. Only one good album to me in Funky Divas. After that it was:russell: