Rate This Singer - Female Edition - Day 28 - Fantasia

How Would You Rate Fantasia's Vocals?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Archangel

Banned
Daps
Kelly Price, another highly requested singer, gained a very solid 7.74 which places her top 10 vocally, unseating Lauryn Hill for the #9 spot.
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/rate-this-singer-female-edition-day-27-kelly-price.725762/

Leaderboard:
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/rate-this-singer-leaderboard-females.720381/

The Process:
1. Vote on the listed singer from 1* - 10* on how good you think the listed singer is.

1* being :camby: (Absolutely Terrible) - 5* being :ehh: (Decent) - and 10* being:ohlawd: (Vocal Mastery)
2. The following things should be taken into account : Vocal quality, Vocal control, Vocal technique, Song Flexibility (ability to do different types of genres i.e pop, rnb, jazz, rap etc.), Live singing vs CD singing. Album/Mixtape quality. Longevity. Musicianship (Can they play instruments) Classic songs/hits. Entire body of work. Do they stand the test of time?

I don't recommend it but if you want to you can take looks, sexuality, into account, go head. If there are any other metrics you choose to use to vote, do you.
3. Votes will be displayed publicly.

4. Voting poll will last for 24 hours and then close.

5. Singers will be chosen randomly. PM me if you have suggestions you'd like to see.

6. Videos will be posted to showcase the singers abilities.

7. Some pictures will be added.

8. Votes will be tallied up and the average of the votes will result in the final score.

9. Drop that dap and 5 star thread rating

Day 28. Fantasia

fantasia.png

MV5BOTA4ZjczNWYtYWE3NS00OWM4LWI4MDMtMDFmY2YyN2U4NGJjXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMzYwNjI2Mjk@._V1_UY1200_CR584,0,630,1200_AL_.jpg

Years Active: 2004-Present

6 Albums:

1W9mTnw.jpg

No Significant Chart Success

Certified Platinum in US

nlbdYaJ.jpg

Certified Gold in US

QMuE5sy.jpg

6LPZQUn.jpg

Other Albums:

The Definition of(2016)

Accolades:
ADmSxaY.jpg

Studio Vocals:

Live Vocals:

Other:

image-placeholder-title.jpg

image-placeholder-title.jpg

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Hold up.. when did you do Kelly Price???!!! I never saw that thread on her. dammit... I wanted to do Kelly Price!:wtb:
anyway.. Fantasia. a 4 from me, I can't stand her voice, don't like her songs and I don't like her personality. Nothing noteworthy to me and nothing notable about her songs.