RAW 12/23/19 sets record non-holiday low in viewership

Tryna Makit

High plains drifter
Daps
Whelp time to head to the frozen wilderness of Minnesota to seek the chosen one....have that money right beforehand of course:takedat:
.....yall better get behind Owens and stop bullshyttin with yallselves:mjgrin:....what? nikkas dont like the stunner all of a sudden?:mjtf:

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
This is becoming a real big problem.. They purposely want the brand be the draw instead of the wrestler out of fear of them bouncing on them like Hogan, Austin, Brock, and Rock and it shows

The second biggest mistake they’ve ever made (#1 was botching the Invasion storyline). For some reason, they aren’t smart enough to realize that pushing the wrestlers and them becoming stars makes money for their brand, regardless if they leave or not.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
The second biggest mistake they’ve ever made (#1 was botching the Invasion storyline). For some reason, they aren’t smart enough to realize that pushing the wrestlers and them becoming stars makes money for their brand, regardless if they leave or not.
It’s so dumb that this can’t be true, why would you think having top stars leave and go to Hollywood be a bad thing?

if you get a red hot talent , people will start talking and that will bring in viewers. Here is what I don’t get

so they turn Seth after a failed hogan push and it’s looking like it’s going to be successful

but Cena and Roman never got a heel turn because they were so confident these dudes were it. I’m saying they got behind those two like they did hogan with no problem. This shyt just doesn’t make sense

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
This is becoming a real big problem.. They purposely want the brand be the draw instead of the wrestler out of fear of them bouncing on them like Hogan, Austin, Brock, and Rock and it shows

they don't have anyone with the potential star-power of Hogan, Austin, rock or even lesnar.

I don't know why people act like they can just create a huge superstar by simply strapping a rocket to their back. that was their problem in the previous era, where they over-pushed a bunch of guys like cena, edge, orton, etc.

the thing now is that their product just isn't appealing, and the wrestling is not the problem. I tried watching smackdown a few weeks ago but it was unbearable and extremely childish.