Real Talk, Sometimes I Do Feel Alone/Lonely As A Black Male (#TheStruggleContinues)

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
I'll say that people know me and I am acquainted with people. However, I don't have anyone that I consider a friend in my life. All I do is work, keep up with my finances, and do my own thing. Sometimes, I do feel alone., but I have plans to get out more. I'm blessed because I finally have an opportunity to work. Doing this because I want some cash and to learn a skill. Also, I'm trying to pay off my college loan. Anyway, 2016 was a HORRIBLE year for me. Most of you know my struggle. Now, I'm working, but I do feel like something is missing like having a friend. I'm not hungry for friends, but I'd like to have one best friend. Not worried about girls because I plan to start dating in the fall or winter.

Maybe, it's just a young thing being a Black male. Especially, trying to find yourself and see where you fit in with society. I fit in with my people, but when you try to make it with the dominate it's different.

I'll say that while you have racist Whites, you do have Whites who help you (depends who you are and if you're an "ROI"). I've had countless of Whites (small business owner and a professor) give me tips on how to make it. One older White guy 60's gave me a story on how he succeeded. I'm not caping, but I know this country (United States) is a business and I have to think like a businessman. It's hard, but it's worthwhile.

That's why I tell myself, "The Struggle Continues".

TBH, I'm glad I'm at this point from boy to man.

BlackPrint

The Mayor
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I'm speaking about real life experiences not the coli lol.
I am, too.

I mentioned the coli with regard to dating out.

If you feel lonely, and especially with these marathon posts you be putting up, someone of the opposite sex (with whom you have a genuine vibe) is a much more interactive and productive outlet and can get to the heart of what you said here (being lonely)

ezrathegreat

Veteran
Daps
:krillindead_1:Nikka you are definitely an imposter @DrX.

attachment.php

R.I.P to the homie. He in coli heaven, now.

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
I am, too.

I mentioned the coli with regard to dating out.

If you feel lonely, and especially with these marathon posts you be putting up, someone of the opposite sex (with whom you have a genuine vibe) is a much more interactive and productive outlet and can get to the heart of what you said here (being lonely)
Oh yeah, with dating people a different race from myself. I'm at the point where if I clicked with a chick a different race I'd date her (regardless of color). I mainly like Black/Ethiopian and Arab women. However, we are all humans. I will still call out racial biases and will continue to advocate for my people's liberation.

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
:krillindead_1:Nikka you are definitely an imposter @DrX.

attachment.php

R.I.P to the homie. He in coli heaven, now.
He offers no solutions and moans about his problems. I use my shortcomings as motivations. Also, if you read the thread it was a light at the end. However, as a man I'm still finding myself.

P.S. I'm not aggressive like DrX either. I'm mainly laid back.

Gwoppo

All Star
Daps
You're working. Start dating. Ye'n gotta fukk..if that''s your thing. Don't "look" for a best friend. You too vulnerable right now, and that could lead to you being taken advantage of. Don't worry about what you don't have, because a genuine person not gonna worry bout that either. Have ppl that you fukk wit for certain occasions/reasons (party, talk business, vent, etc.). No one is perfect, but practice makes you better. What brings joy into your life? If you don't know think about what you had passion for as a youngin (hobbies don't have age restrictions).

Oh yea and realize that it's certain things that you can't share with certain ppl. Ie; It's things that I can't talk to my homies about, but I can talk to my girl about.

In other words;
Don't be afraid to live life
Don't wait for the "perfect" time to take action

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
You're working. Start dating. Ye'n gotta fukk..if that''s your thing. Don't "look" for a best friend. You too vulnerable right now, and that could lead to you being taken advantage of. Don't worry about what you don't have, because a genuine person not gonna worry bout that either. Have ppl that you fukk wit for certain occasions/reasons (party, talk business, vent, etc.). No one is perfect, but practice makes you better. What brings joy into your life? If you don't know think about what you had passion for as a youngin (hobbies don't have age restrictions).

Oh yea and realize that it's certain things that you can't share with certain ppl. Ie; It's things that I can't talk to my homies about, but I can talk to my girl about.
I'll make sure to follow this advice and thanks breh.

LevelUp

🧞πŸͺ” π™π™π™š π™‚π™šπ™£π™žπ™š 𝙀𝙛 π™©π™π™š 𝙇𝙖𝙒π™₯ 🧞πŸͺ”
Daps