FREE VICTORIA

RedditVictoria.jpg
xLF8UHo.gif

Daps
Reppin
VOID
company and site structure makes no sense:dahell:

basically a big message board powered by unpaid labor:scusthov:
That's how alot of the internet is though other than big sites. SOHH/:hamster:was like that too. I called out Cyrus Langhorne, Gayant and all of the other bloggers that got paid in free netflix subscriptions and papa johns pizza discount codes that they were all perpetually unpaid interns. Essentially a couple of people make money (ie the people that own the domain) everybody else just hopes to move on to bigger and better things.

Daps
Reppin
VOID
I've been trying to explain to ppl on here for a while now that reddit isn't "racist". Calling reddit racist is like calling thecoli sexist because of the shyt posted in the Locker Room.
I don't care if it isn't...fukk that place. Alright most of the internet is racist and reddit is no different. The coli might be the least racist place on the internet for a black person and there are still racists. Anywhere wre you are posting amongsyt a predominantly white and non-black userbase as a black person you will face racism. Don't get mad at us cause we don't fukk with that place. Why do I want to post amongst a bunch of sheltered ass white people from flyoverlandia USA and get called a n*****r and a junglebunny and whatever else?
For more perspective, according to the comments alot of the facts haven't been released. So this version of what happened may still be speculation

Below is the supposed offending message of Jesse Jackson's AMA session

wh4KKUD.png

And I'm pretty sure homegirl is getting bombarded with comments from reddit's lovely userbase calling her a g**k and c****k and all that...why would anybody not white want to post there unless they're a masochist of some kind?

Daps
Reppin
VOID
I was like :ehh: until you told me he was a fakkit.:scust:
Yea...I thought he was smashing that too...

almost evey subject posted will have some of the highest rated racist comment

one post would be some shyt like " OMG this crack in my floor looks like JFK"

and a top comment would be

-"well you better get that crack fixed before a nigg3r tries to smoke it":francis:

- the black people on there try so hard to fit in

people post old pictures of their parents when they were young and users all compliment it
-until a black person post a pic of their parents and the racist comments flood in:snoop:
This reminds me of everywhere on the internet that's not the coli or tumblr.

I remember I used to post on tranceaddict for a while. I felt like the only black person on that whole forum and probably was.

I posted a pic of myself in my avi...just a nice little selfie after gaining some popularity amongst the user base...never had any problems.

Next thing I know I can't log in using my screenname or password even though I did nothing wrong.:wow:

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
I don't care if it isn't...fukk that place. Alright most of the internet is racist and reddit is no different. The coli might be the least racist place on the internet for a black person and there are still racists. Anywhere wre you are posting amongsyt a predominantly white and non-black userbase as a black person you will face racism. Don't get mad at us cause we don't fukk with that place. Why do I want to post amongst a bunch of sheltered ass white people from flyoverlandia USA and get called a n*****r and a junglebunny and whatever else?

And I'm pretty sure homegirl is getting bombarded with comments from reddit's lovely userbase calling her a g**k and c****k and all that...why would anybody not white want to post there unless they're a masochist of some kind?
They're making shops of her as a NK dictator even though she's Chinese, calling her Yoko Pao, just REALLY original and edgy hardcore frat boy cac humor, brooo. I hope she stays CEO.

Stack Money

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
A story that circulated boxden was that sohh got pwned for talking shyt. Essentially they turned sohh into st0rmfr0nt
Damn, so they spammed sohh with accounts like that? Must've been some interesting shyt:lupe:
I think it was around summer 08 when quatro-c hacked SOHH and filled the main page with some really racist shyt :snoop:
SOHH_hacked.jpg

it wasn't funny at all.
It wasn't just SOHH they hacked the IC too, someone created a thread callin ****** out and they fukked up the site puttin racist images like that on the front page and floodin the boards wit racist troll threads. The owner had to release a statement about it and shut the boards down wit that "Back By Thanksgiving" shyt, thats when the IC lost a bunch of posters cause the board was gone for so long and the community hasn't been the same since. Its chronicled on that Encyclopedia Dramatica website which is run by ****** users https://encyclopediadramatica.se/SOHH that website Ebaumsworld and Reddit are filled wit them ****** members who are the main ones runnin those sites which is why they all so racist.