REDDIT users talking about the worsening race relations in America.

Lil' Kartwheel

The Chicken Box Man
Daps
Reppin
The Bayou City
And many whites thought slavery was bad but still had slaves and did nothing.

Many whites thought blacks should have civil rights but again did nothing

Co-sign to all this...

They're quick to say we're all Americans but say nothing about institutional racism issues such as redlining, predatory loan targeting minorities (even when the banks have admitted doing so), residential steering and various issues that only affect a certain portion of Americans.

Some will claim they aren't racist while hanging around racists and not checking them. It's easy to find a black person that'll cape for white folks along with calling out black people but outside of Tim Wise, you rarely see whites going to bat for us and calling other whites out.

Last edited:

Concerning VIolence

Decolonizer
Daps
Reppin
the belly of the empire
Also I just peeped that thread you quoted from. :what:

It's all cacs saying " yeah race relations aren't bad, IT'S DUR MEDIA RACE-BAITING"

that shyt is frontpage. this thread takes another L.

Personally I can give a flying fukk if cacs believe the shyt black people say about racism. I accepted long ago that white people are the enemy and that cleared any confusion I've had about their wicked behavior.

fr, too many blacks got this schizophrenic internal confusion with America and cacs. All of that unnecessary torture can simply be solved by throwing cacs out of your mind and into to the bushes.

And many whites thought slavery was bad but still had slaves and did nothing.

Many whites thought blacks should have civil rights but again did nothing

truth.