Referee Telling Tom Brady "I Got Your Back"

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
You honestly think a defender can see that shyt in real time and react. The video was in slow motion and it was still quick.

You can tell the goofy ass nikkas that never played a sport in their life and just sat on the internet for years.

In game speed that shyt would literally be a fraction of a second. You would have to be Neo from the matrix to see that and react
nikka stfu why did he do it then?!

Your argument is the defender wouldn't have seen it in real time with no absolute evidence or proof on that.

You're a complete moron.

TrebleMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Man, that was one of the most down-the-middle games I've ever seen called. It's what made the game so great, refs were letting them play and calling the way they should have.

Especially in contrast to the first game. Last year's AFCCG though seemed like some bs.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
THECONFESSIONALS1.JPG

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Wouldn't be surprised. Tim Donahy already exposed the NBA and he was an actual ref. Why wouldn't the same happen in the NFL with all this money at stake?

The Connoisseurs

Superstar
Daps
Mannnnn I already knew the nfl was funny ...
But it was confirmed with the OC’s play calling in the Atl vs NE SuperBowl

New England are known cheaters and America’s sport needs a white hero. I’m a proud NE hater but as far as the little I did see from a surface it seemed like a legit W.

And I use the legit loosely

:mjpls:

Edub

Veteran
Daps
I’m not sayin op is spot on .......but if you don’t think the NFL controls the narrative here and just allows for sports destiny to take its toll you clearly are naive and don’t have a clue:francis:

Edub

Veteran
Daps
nikkas think these games with millions on the line aren’t rigged? :mjlol:
Exactly .....tellin op to get a tin foil hat like some maga cacs determined to drink that kool aid....dudes are lost:mjlol:

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
don't know if it's rigged but I can't stand the flags on every critical 3rd down for your favorite QBs. I can't watch games anymore because of it. You can't celebrate anything without looking for a flag first. :francis:

chowism

King of Short Gang
Daps
You can't refute the second video. Baldwin gave him the signal to go high. I know many Americans are heavily invested in pro sports though so they refuse to see how rigged it is.