Referee Telling Tom Brady "I Got Your Back"

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
He’s running with his thumbs up...

Half the league runs like this. shyt I run like that sometimes. :mjlol:

Delete this please
You have got to be the most retarded azz foo I've ever came across, he's running with his thumbs up?

He had two hands on the ball, puts a thumbs up telling the defender to tackle high, then puts his thumb back on the ball.

He's not running with his thumbs you dumb azz foo :mjlol: :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You have got to be the most retarded azz foo I've ever came across, he's running with his thumbs up?

He had two hands on the ball, puts a thumbs up telling the defender to tackle high, then puts his thumb back on the ball.

He's not running with his thumbs you dumb azz foo :mjlol: :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:
You honestly think a defender can see that shyt in real time and react. The video was in slow motion and it was still quick.

You can tell the goofy ass nikkas that never played a sport in their life and just sat on the internet for years.

In game speed that shyt would literally be a fraction of a second. You would have to be Neo from the matrix to see that and react