Tom Brady bemoans NFL play, says 'there's a lot of mediocrity'

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Except what people have said, this is what everyone has been saying :unimpressed:

On the back of these comments though, I wonder if there's a chance to see the first non-QB since AP to get the MVP or do you literally need to be a running back who can run 2k yds. Like would a wr need to do to be in the convo

iamduval

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The qb play isn’t as good as it once was but Brady, Peyton, Bree’s, Ben, Phillip etc might be generational talents at the position

Millan

Pro
Daps
No one would know who Tom Brady is if the league hadn't screwed the Raiders on that bogus call. A call that destroyed Oakland and St. Louis as NFL cities.

Last edited:

prime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The heights
I agree with Brady 100% and I’m glad he said its coaching most coaches can’t adapt or make halftime adjustments if y’all really peep majority of the good head coaches in the nfl are either from the Shanahan or the andy Reid coaching tree

broller

Veteran
Daps
No one would know who Tom Brady is if the league hadn't screwed the Raiders on that bogus call. A call that destroyed Oakland and St. Louis as NFL cities.

I'm not sure about Oakland. Oakland has lost all of their major pro sports teams. The city just wasn't going to be bullied by sports owners into funding stadiums.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
U 😡. He kept winning. The young boys don’t even know who the QB of the Raiders was.

Millan

Pro
Daps
U 😡. He kept winning. The young boys don’t even know who the QB of the Raiders was.
Yes, I am. Those crews let them get away with mugging the Rams' receivers in the Super Bowl. If they did their job, it would've ended like it did in Foxboro when STL beat them earlier in the year.

Millan

Pro
Daps
I'm not sure about Oakland. Oakland has lost all of their major pro sports teams. The city just wasn't going to be bullied by sports owners into funding stadiums.
and I applaud them for doing that, still, that fraudulent rule changed everything.

premier58

All Star
Daps
Yes, I am. Those crews let them get away with mugging the Rams' receivers in the Super Bowl. If they did their job, it would've ended like it did in Foxboro when STL beat them earlier in the year.
Man gtfo. They beat them by 7 pts in Foxboro. Also, newsflash, those Rams were not a great playoff offense. In 7 playoff games, they scored over 27 only two times!!!! And when it comes to Oakland, they went to the SB the following season and got worked!!!