@Reginald Noble Is An AGENT (NEG TRAIN This SICK PEDO :scust:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
i dont care about what he said, hes a troll. you didnt have to create a thread. just ignore him :yeshrug:
Sorry, but it's coli tradition and we haven't had one in a while. When you say pedo cac shyt that's when neg trains happen :manny: We don't converse with pedos on here.

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
legal is legal breh :yeshrug:

and you nikkas are obsessed with the bytch
First off, 15 for sex isn't legal in any state. Also, if it was it's STILL CREEPY :scust: I don't have anything in common with an 18 y/o and I'm 22. Oh yeah, I just discuss politics with her NOTHING ELSE. TBH, she should post in HL because TLR should be for adults.

Daps
Reppin
Queens/NYC
First off, 15 for sex isn't legal in any state. Also, if it was it's STILL CREEPY :scust: I don't have anything in common with an 18 y/o and I'm 22. Oh yeah, I just discuss politics with her NOTHING ELSE. TBH, she should post in HL because TLR should be for adults.

nikka honestly I think you're mad because you have former classmates, alma mater that are your age fukking high schoolers right now.

Just accept reality. You're way too defensive on this subject. I'm stating cold hard facts.

Status
Not open for further replies.