@Reginald Noble Is An AGENT (NEG TRAIN This SICK PEDO :scust:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
i really dont care. :hubie:
Sorry, but the FBI isn't coming to my crib :ufdup: We have to care because we're adults. Not going to have employers look at my shyt like
full

You know homie don't play dat :mjpls:

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
nikka honestly I think you're mad because you have former classmates, alma mater that are your age fukking high schoolers right now.

Just accept reality. You're way too defensive on this subject. I'm stating cold hard facts.
:why:

@Barnett @Black this dude needs to be :ban:

Citi Trends

aka milobased
Daps
Reppin
C.I.T.I
First off, 15 for sex isn't legal in any state. Also, if it was it's STILL CREEPY :scust: I don't have anything in common with an 18 y/o and I'm 22. Oh yeah, I just discuss politics with her NOTHING ELSE. TBH, she should post in HL because TLR should be for adults.

16 legal in most states, 15 aint too far off, alot of girls lose it to older guys around that age. this is the world my guy :yeshrug:

also if you discussing politics with a 15 year old on the internet i have a hard time believing you have nothing in common with an 18 year old

especially if its a delicious 18 year old :takedat:

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
16 legal in most states, 15 aint too far off, alot of girls lose it to older guys around that age. this is the world my guy :yeshrug:

also if you discussing politics with a 15 year old on the internet i have a hard time believing you have nothing in common with an 18 year old

especially if its a delicious 18 year old :takedat:
Never liked an 18 year old. TBH, I like older women because I have more in common with them :ld: Lowest I'd go is a year below which is 21 because I'm 22. I like girls 7 to 9 years older.

Daps
Reppin
Queens/NYC
Never liked an 18 year old. TBH, I like older women because I have more in common with them :ld:

All the more reason your ass should be more objective on this topic

You think you saving some teen girl

She don't wanna be saved, stop it. :rudy:

I'll say it again - Your classmates are fukking underage teen Women AS WE TYPE THIS OUT RIGHT NOW :aicmon:

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
:ohhh: but why would an older woman like you?
:ohhh: are you saying its like a girl liking older guys?
Men are more masculine than women breh :hubie: Also, I'm legal like drinking legal.

Y'all nikkas are weird man

Angry weirdos

This site is way too lenient with the ban hammer :scusthov:
Then, they get mad when their weird shyt is aired out :scust:

Citi Trends

aka milobased
Daps
Reppin
C.I.T.I
Men are more masculine than women breh :hubie: Also, I'm legal like drinking legal.
fukk does masculinity have to do with age disparity? Females mature physically and mentally faster than males

And did you only begin liking older women when you were drinking age?

Status
Not open for further replies.