Rep. Paul Gosar Censured by Congress

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
There's some serious violence coming very soon.
Breh I refused to believe it but I don’t think this country is going to be a democracy after the 2024 election. I couldn’t even tolerate watching REPUBLICANS TESTIFYING AND DEFENDING THIS shyt. They do not care. Trump is running all the moderates out of the party to get sycophants in place to subvert the next election. Win or lose in 2024 they’re going to war.

Daps
There's some serious violence coming very soon.

It's inevitable at this point. You'd have to willingly have your head stuck in the sand to deny this.

Aside from the 100% guarantee that a major violent politically motivated act will happen to private citizens in the near future, I personally feel it's a greater than 50% chance that a sitting congress member, senator, or governor will be assassinated or have a credible attempt made on their life before 2025.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I was going to explain, but I'll just remind you that you have a super computer in your pocket. :francis:

I mean I can google it I know but he posted the same video again so it seems that censuring him hasnt changed shyt...:francis:

bdkane

All Star
Daps
Reppin
College Park by way of East Bmore
we are at a point in american politics where nikkas cant even agree to shame a nikka for posting videos advocating killing his colleagues and we got nikkas in HL feigning outrage about why more things are being done in a dem "majority" :dead:
Overlooked but a very succinct and profound comment breh.