Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
starting to think he wants to get removed from office so he can play victim

of course Trump came out and defended him yesterday or today

SupaDupaCool

Superstar
Daps
Breh I refused to believe it but I don’t think this country is going to be a democracy after the 2024 election. I couldn’t even tolerate watching REPUBLICANS TESTIFYING AND DEFENDING THIS shyt. They do not care. Trump is running all the moderates out of the party to get sycophants in place to subvert the next election. Win or lose in 2024 they’re going to war.

But perhaps if you dumb c00ns and weak DNC bootlickers would stop voting we cant get tangible from these white power psychos. Y'all so dependent on white liberal zaddy and not willing to try something different.

:troll:

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
I mean I can google it I know but he posted the same video again so it seems that censuring him hasnt changed shyt...:francis:

It's not what needed to be done, but it's better than congresspeople simply calling it "distressing" or "disturbing" and moving on. Removing him from committee assignments could potentially bear unseen fruit in the short term.

He just clearly doesn't give a fukk, and neither does the GOP. That's nothing new though. :yeshrug: