Revis doesn't want to play anymore

Daps
But you applaud billionaires cutting players before they finish their deals despite them risking their lives to play a game . Stfu

Where do I applaud that?

I'm not championing ownership

Revis is literally one of the only dudes I have ever criticized over a hold out

Him and when Crabtree held out rookie year

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
I don't respect someone who holds out every fukking year.

Like you signed a contact a year ago, that you now won't hold up.

That's flaky shyt, and he always been a flaky dude. And his sad sack eeyore poor old me shyt is quite pathetic.

you mean the same way teams don't hold up their contracts for players for something as minor as the wind blowing the wrong way.

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
Dude's heart clearly isn't in the game anymore, it's best he retires.

What's going to happen is he's going to force the Jets to cut him, get his remaining 6 mill guaranteed and be done.

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And Revis is only 31. He's had a bizarre career. The guys who got into Canton at corner all played well into their 30's. Revis is done at 31.
Everybody fell off around 31 including Deion. Dbs don't usually play much past 31 at a high level.

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
Everybody fell off around 31 including Deion. Dbs don't usually play much past 31 at a high level.

There's a difference between falling off and being a total liability, which Revis has basically been the last year and a half. Deion, Aeneas, Rod Woodson were all capable players into their 30's. Talib and Pac Man havent really shown signs of falling off terribly either.

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There's a difference between falling off and being a total liability, which Revis has basically been the last year and a half. Deion, Aeneas, Rod Woodson were all capable players into their 30's. Talib and Pac Man havent really shown signs of falling off terribly either.
Talib is 30 and Pacman hasn't done shyt all year. We'll see what Talib does next year

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Revis doesn't wanna play anymore though. It has alot to do with desire too.

He's made mad money..

He ain't tryin to hit people he's making business decisions on the field now as well as off the field :russ: