RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
How long would his run have lasted? Would he be in a much better position today or would he have fallen off quickly anyway?

Paper Trail had him on top of the game at the time. We heard the "Ay ay no matter what shawty. I ain't dead :mjcry:" plea copping and "stacks on deck, patron on ice", but could TI really have had whatever he liked :jbhmm:?

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
Depends....he would have OD'd on the big words with his bamma accent sooner or later and ruined his career either way.

TL15

Veteran
Daps
Two alternate paths to think about:

The shootout never happens... he doesn't get as big as he did. That shootout and the case that followed helped catapult TI to megastardom. He was a rap star before, but his run during and after that gave him so much notoriety

If the shootout happens and he beats the case...he becomes a big rap star still but probably flames out sooner than he did. Sitting in jail stretched his run a little.

:salute: to TI either way

King Jae

Banned
Daps
:mjlol:...bruh was a dumbass...got his homie killed over his bullshyt...then didn't retaliate...then took the stand on behalf of the state to lock the nagas that did it up...but had the nerve to always be on some no snitching shyt:bryan:....then they ho the naga out cuz he can't sit for all them guns(no heart)...:bryan:....then wants to get back on some gangsta shyt after sealing paperwork...:bryan:ppl say he ain't snitch:shaq2:...u can get statements suppressed so they can't be viewed by the public....this y'all hero:camby:

King Jae

Banned
Daps
Use tha same energy u had to type all that shyt up & find tha proper smilies to find them receipts. U kno what it is
Naw I don't know what it is...u tell me since u know:sas2:...he took the stand on behalf of the state....got his homie killed cuz he tried to stunt in a club on locals...got caught with a million guns....OJ got 15 years for stealing his stuff back...but community service and crimestoppers commercial absolves this naga that still supoose to be locked up from it....U cant provide receipts for sealed paperwork,,,thats the point of it...Stuff gets removed from public record while the whole case stays....How come PSI"s aint public record? u know...Pre Sentence Investigation...where the PSI at?...:sas2:..and the only that can get a PSI unsealed is the State or his attorney....so again since u know what is POST RECEIPTS...prove me wrong

Benefited

Banned
Daps
can we get a recap of T.I's career? the army gun shiet feels like it was centuries ago

-Came on the scene and was ignored by most with I'm Serious.
-Killed the "Neva Scared" remix and made nikkas pay attention,then dropped 24's and Trap Muzik and cemented himself as a problem.
-Called himself the King Of the South and there was nothing anybody in the game could do about it,because it was true,and even if he didn't have the right,he would've murdered anybody who challenged him.
-Went to jail
-Got out and killed Lil Flip's career with the Down WIth The King mixtape.
-Dropped the classic followup with Urban Legend.
-Drops "What You Know About That" has a spat with Luda.
-Gives us Lauren London in the classic movie ATL.
-Gives us young up and comer Young Dro.

Career begins to go down hill from here as he becomes commercialized and a megastar. Got caught up with guns somewhere after this,but it probably prolonged his career because it made him interesting as a persona again. Unfortunately he was forced to use his albums to mostly cop pleas to the judge. Wasn't going to be like the old days where rappers get to tell they story and talk their shyt. So at the end of it all,it didn't really help recapture the street fanbase which made him king in the first place.

Two alternate paths to think about:

The shootout never happens... he doesn't get as big as he did. That shootout and the case that followed helped catapult TI to megastardom. He was a rap star before, but his run during and after that gave him so much notoriety

If the shootout happens and he beats the case...he becomes a big rap star still but probably flames out sooner than he did. Sitting in jail stretched his run a little.

:salute: to TI either way

T.I was much better suited as the underdog,much like 50. Becoming a megastar was actually the worst thing that could happen to him. But it was inevitable,he had skills,swagger and females loved him.

T.I's only real crime was actually being a born superstar.

Daps
Naw I don't know what it is...u tell me since u know:sas2:...he took the stand on behalf of the state....got his homie killed cuz he tried to stunt in a club on locals...got caught with a million guns....OJ got 15 years for stealing his stuff back...but community service and crimestoppers commercial absolves this naga that still supoose to be locked up from it....U cant provide receipts for sealed paperwork,,,thats the point of it...Stuff gets removed from public record while the whole case stays....How come PSI"s aint public record? u know...Pre Sentence Investigation...where the PSI at?...:sas2:..and the only that can get a PSI unsealed is the State or his attorney....so again since u know what is POST RECEIPTS...prove me wrong

Breaking News: T.I. FED documents pulled by BMF head "BIG MEECH" on SNITCH allegations!

krazykid18

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ludacris killed that nikka besides 50 Cent hook on the lead single the only thing good about Buck's first LP