King Jae

Banned
Daps

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
-Came on the scene and was ignored by most with I'm Serious.
-Killed the "Neva Scared" remix and made nikkas pay attention,then dropped 24's and Trap Muzik and cemented himself as a problem.
-Called himself the King Of the South and there was nothing anybody in the game could do about it,because it was true,and even if he didn't have the right,he would've murdered anybody who challenged him.
-Went to jail
-Got out and killed Lil Flip's career with the Down WIth The King mixtape.
-Dropped the classic followup with Urban Legend.
-Drops "What You Know About That" has a spat with Luda.
-Gives us Lauren London in the classic movie ATL.
-Gives us young up and comer Young Dro.

Career begins to go down hill from here as he becomes commercialized and a megastar. Got caught up with guns somewhere after this,but it probably prolonged his career because it made him interesting as a persona again. Unfortunately he was forced to use his albums to mostly cop pleas to the judge. Wasn't going to be like the old days where rappers get to tell they story and talk their shyt. So at the end of it all,it didn't really help recapture the street fanbase which made him king in the first place.

T.I was much better suited as the underdog,much like 50. Becoming a megastar was actually the worst thing that could happen to him. But it was inevitable,he had skills,swagger and females loved him.

T.I's only real crime was actually being a born superstar.
Lil Major done grew up and made a Coli account :wow:

Benefited

Banned
Daps
PSIs aren't public record bruh..Meech got the PSI unsealed?.:comeon:.they don't go into the details of the PSI during sentencing so it wouldn't be recorded..U need a judges signature to unseal a PSI....U expect me to believe a Judge signed off on Big Meech getting access to sealed paperwork? Just to clear TI's name? Seriously bruh?...

Edit: A boxden thread? Seriously?

2018 Yall still running with this?pathetic:martin:.

It's called paper and political connects,you kids sound so naive talking about "But fed time is mandatority:lupe:"

King Jae

Banned
Daps

It's called paper and political connects,you kids sound so naive talking about "But fed time is mandatority:lupe:"
so u gonna dispute what I said about the PSI or nah? Bernie Madoff was way more "connected" than T.I....where he at? Why didn't he use those same "connects" to B.G. off whose case was similar to his and his artist around that time? Meech can't even see his own PSI unless the judges signs off on it...So again dispute what I said....u haven't..just name called and threw a generic" paper and connections" bullshyt excuse...if that's the case..no rich ppl would go to prison ever:sas2:

Benefited

Banned
Daps
so u gonna dispute what I said about the PSI or nah? Bernie Madoff was way more "connected" than T.I....where he at? Why didn't he use those same "connects" to B.G. off whose case was similar to his and his artist around that time? Meech can't even see his own PSI unless the judges signs off on it...So again dispute what I said....u haven't..just name called and threw a generic" paper and connections" bullshyt excuse...if that's the case..no rich ppl would go to prison ever:sas2:

But T.I went to jail so I guess you don't have a leg to stand on:sas1:?

Bernie Madoff stole from alot of jews and was no longer able to make anybody any money,he was useless.

Sounds like yall wanted T.I to go to jail:mjpls:? Why do I need to explain anything when the terms of the plea deal were already discussed openly,and the feds said what his requirements were,and none of those involved him snitching.

Now it did require him to enlist others to snitch on his behalf,you haters should just stick with that instead of reaching:mjlol:

King Jae

Banned
Daps
But T.I went to jail so I guess you don't have a leg to stand on:sas1:?

Bernie Madoff stole from alot of jews and was no longer able to make anybody any money,he was useless.

Sounds like yall wanted T.I to go to jail:mjpls:? Why do I need to explain anything when the terms of the plea deal were already discussed openly,and the feds said what his requirements were,and none of those involved him snitching.

Now it did require him to enlist others to snitch on his behalf,you haters should just stick with that instead of reaching:mjlol:
Snitches still go to jail..just with less time....what's ur point? When all this was going on why didn't he just post his PSI and clear his name? He didn't he went a got a cosign. U need to explain because u called me pathetic for no reason... truthfully I don't give a shyt...naga ain't paying me and this the last post of free press he getting from me.. Naga so real he agreed to be a police mascot...c'mon man...

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub

Damani is that you bruh? Your pops can't even get your mixtape popping :mjlol:

Benefited

Banned
Daps
Snitches still go to jail..just with less time....what's ur point? When all this was going on why didn't he just post his PSI and clear his name? He didn't he went a got a cosign. U need to explain because u called me pathetic for no reason... truthfully I don't give a shyt...naga ain't paying me and this the last post of free press he getting from me.. Naga so real he agreed to be a police mascot...c'mon man...

So do rich people:heh:?So whats your point and wheres your proof.

Does this sound like some sort of cake walk to you nikkas?

"Harris, 28, also was sentenced to some property forfeiture, supervised release for three years after his prison sentence, 365 days of home confinement and 1,500 hours of community service. He has already served 305 days of home confinement and 1,030 hours of service.

He also must undergo DNA testing and drug counseling, cannot own firearms and must submit to reasonable searches and a financial audit.
video.gif
Watch the rapper's interview with CNN's T.J. Holmes »

"We are very pleased with the result in this case," U.S. Attorney David E. Nahmias said. "Mr. Harris has received a significant penalty for the serious firearms offenses he committed. ...

"His prison sentence was reduced from what it might have been, but the public got something very significant in exchange: the extensive and unique community service program that Mr. Harris committed to doing when he pleaded guilty.

"By all accounts, his community service has been a remarkable success -- it certainly exceeded our expectations -- and there is still more to come when he gets out of prison."
video.gif
Watch T.I. urge others to learn from his mistakes »

Former Atlanta Mayor and U.N. Ambassador Andrew Young spoke on behalf of Harris, comparing black-on-black violence to the Ku Klux Klan decades ago. Young said he regarded working with Harris not so much as a chance to help him but more as "an opportunity for him to help me."

"We hit it off immediately," Young said. "It was a grandfather type of relationship."

Bishop Eddie Long of the New Birth Baptist Church also spoke in support of Harris.

Harris will be taken into custody no earlier than May 19.

The plea agreement, which federal authorities called unique, allowed the rapper to remain out of prison for a year while he performed community service.

In that time, he mentored at-risk students at 58 schools, 12 Boys & Girls Clubs, nine churches and many other nonprofit organizations, according to court documents.

Young said he and Harris went to a hospital for paraplegics in New York."

Now to have the DA and others lying on his behalf,T.I must have had some valuable information huh:comeon:? If his information was that valuable I'm pretty sure he could have worked out a better deal that didn't have him working as a puppet/slave for the feds for a year leading up to his jail stay,with "more to come" after he got out:francis:? As well basically damaging his credibilty with many fans. But you want to beleive what you want to believe,regardless of whether or not it makes any type of common sense:manny:

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
Why waste time with a what if?

He got caught with an arsenal. He told. He did a year and a day.

That's it.