Reviving & adopting centuries old racist slurs is the most embarassing moment of the 2010s

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Trillest thread on the coli.

Folks wanna call themselves pro black and beat their chest as the most woke on some tribalist shyt, yet base their entire identity around being a victim of racism.

Unironically keeping dated racial slurs alive for use on other black people. Referring to white people/slave owners as "massa" regardless of context. Drawing uneccesary parrells to slavery that only apply to black people like field nikka or house nikka. Fighting across gender/skin tone/ethnicity lines based off who is perceived to be getting the best treatment from whites in spite of ALL of us being discriminated againsylt.

shyt is truly pathetic. Super pathetic. thats the most infuriating thing about the ethno-nationalism on this forum. Dudes high key lost af tryna puff they chest out over petty shyt.

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
Trillest thread on the coli.

Folks wanna call themselves pro black and beat their chest as the most woke on some tribalist shyt, yet base their entire identity around being a victim of racism.

Unironically keeping dated racial slurs alive for use on other black people. Referring to white people/slave owners as "massa" regardless of context. Drawing uneccesary parrells to slavery that only apply to black people like field nikka or house nikka. Fighting across gender/skin tone/ethnicity lines based off who is perceived to be getting the best treatment from whites in spite of ALL of us being discriminated againsylt.

shyt is truly pathetic. Super pathetic. thats the most infuriating thing about the ethno-nationalism on this forum. Dudes high key lost af tryna puff they chest out over petty shyt.

I'm not gon lie I used 'massa' the other day sarcastically :skip:

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Speaking a colonial language in the first place is kind of a bummer regardless which words you choose to use when speaking it.

Ricky Fontaine

Superstar
Daps
Nah breh. I disagree.

Bedbuck, Bedwench and c00n are extreme labels but their needed in the lexicon because they perfectly describe behaviors that aren't justified by other words.

A black man lying down with a racist ass white woman to sexually please her is NOT interracially dating, that is bed bucking based on its historical context. :ufdup:

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
powerful imagery

FACTS
I-am-a-man-National-Guard-guns-tanks-Beale-Street-Memphis-033068-by-Rolls-Press-Popperfoto.jpg

Kwabena

I am STEM.
Daps
Reppin
Antibes
I only say it jokingly

irl I said it once and it had people dying

my breh was gonna go out to eat and said let’s go to old country buffet

and I called him a c00n cause of that

I would never in my life say that shyt about somebody else for real
So when you call black cops c00ns it’s for comedic purposes?