USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You realize black players have beaten the NFL in court recently, right?

Anytime a player wins their grievance against NFL/Goodell, it's a win for all the players in the league. Not sure why this would be difficult to grasp...

I do, but I think this whole thing is bullshyt promotion by the league just for ratings

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
It's interesting how most in this thread are overlooking that he's reinforced what Brehtriots have been saying all along about Spygate: there's a difference between knowing what plays are going to be ran in advance and actually stopping those plays; everything is won on the field...he knows that you CANNOT deny the Patriots' greatness and achievements on the field. Everything else is much hype about nothing.

I guess Sherman isn't black excellence today, though :sas2:
So in other words, any amount of cheating, spying, drugs, or whatever a team or individual wants to do to win a game should be legal?

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Sherm won just over getting trent to swing on him.

We must come from different places...because where I come from there is not one situation on earth where a guy punches you dead in your fukking face and you don't do anything...and somehow you "won"

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
We must come from different places...because where I come from there is not one situation on earth where a guy punches you dead in your fukking face and you don't do anything...and somehow you "won"
Didn't dez just get blasted in the face and his earing ripped out.

Don't get me wrong, I personally wouldn't call that a win. But when you're getting your troll on, that the reaction you want. What you expect him to do, punch a 350 pound olinemen w his helmet on :russ:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Didn't dez just get blasted in the face and his earing ripped out.

Don't get me wrong, I personally wouldn't call that a win. But when you're getting your troll on, that the reaction you want. What you expect him to do, punch a 350 pound olinemen w his helmet on :russ:

Dez got punched by patmon but he did in fact throw some punches back...

He got punched by some dude on the rams but you left out the part where a teammate was holding him back so he actually couldn't hit the dude back...

And trolling that leads to yo getting punched in the face is bad trolling :russ:...certainly little richard is smart enough to get under a guy skin without getting punched in his face...

Even worst the guy who punched him in his face nickname is silverback :russ: