Rick Ross:Birdman Take A Loan Out And Pay Lil Wayne,He Sold A Mill In 1 Week.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
:russell: Rick Ross aint coming after them white folks that owe Wayne either (Lucian Grange and Universal)

He just as intimidated by tall Israeli men like most of these so called black bosses

rick-ross-and-lyor-cohen-attend-rick-ross-private-birthday-affair-at-picture-id507387838
stop deflecting fam

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
:russell: Rick Ross aint coming after them white folks that owe Wayne either (Lucian Grange and Universal)

He just as intimidated by tall Israeli men like most of these so called black bosses

rick-ross-and-lyor-cohen-attend-rick-ross-private-birthday-affair-at-picture-id507387838
It's all fukked up but keep it real birdman owes him. these dudes didn't sign wayne birdman did.

Hungerpain

Banned
Daps
Wayne a bytch and Ross a bigger bytch.
Cops tryna tell real g's who to pay.:mjlol:
Tell ross get off stuna dikk and go get gunplay chain back its goin on ten years.

Matter fact where was this Captin planet save the world ass nikka when 50 was playing wit his kids?

maxresdefault.jpg

:russ:

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
Last edited:

blizzard man

Join the Nintendo Fun Club today!
Daps
Reppin
DC
ross should just sign wayne, thatd actually be pretty tight, but birdman would stop that like

CgptgpVUoAATgLR.jpg

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
ross should just sign wayne, thatd actually be pretty tight, but birdman would stop that like

CgptgpVUoAATgLR.jpg

That's what this whole issue is about...

Ross made several attempts to have a buyout of Wayne's Universal contract in order to have Wayne and the Carter 5 on MMG and the Warner Music Group.....

But neither Birdman nor Lucian will sign off on a release...

Wayne should have taken Doug Morris advice to take Jay Z offer to go over to Def Jam while still under the Universal umbrella

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
Ross must be fukkin Wayne.

This shyt gettin weird.

He’s spoken more on the situation than Wayne has and it’s his money. :gucci:
You nikkas always coming out of nowhere with the random homoness :gucci:

Did you even think before you spewed at that gay shyt :gucci:

There’s more spottings of RPC (random:dame:comments) then anywhere else

These dudes go back to 06 the latest, and probably earlier than that since Wayne was spending time in Miami prior to We Takin Ova, and Port Of Miami’s respective releases.

Why can’t it just be that he hates that his boy is getting fleeced and now robbed by somebody they both spent a lot of time with.

12+ years is a lot of toasts, brunches, clubbing, shared blunts, shows, club appearances, phone calls, conversations, album releases and business between Ross + Stunna.

Many eras of music have past since that time. You gloss over all that, and the first thing that comes out of your mind is that these two dudes are :dame: instead of everything I wrote above

You nikkas are weird and I post on this board less and less :scust:

I find out a friend of mine is robbing another mutual friend of ours and we all go back 12 years minimum. Im going hard to because it speaks to your loyalty or lack thereof and it puts into question every minute we spent building because if you could do that to someone you back 20 years with it could be done to me or anyone else.

That’s what comes to my mind. Not that dudes are :dame: