Rick Ross:Birdman Take A Loan Out And Pay Lil Wayne,He Sold A Mill In 1 Week.

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:russell: Rick Ross aint coming after them white folks that owe Wayne either (Lucian Grange and Universal)

He just as intimidated by tall Israeli men like most of these so called black bosses

rick-ross-and-lyor-cohen-attend-rick-ross-private-birthday-affair-at-picture-id507387838
This

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
This whole situation is a mess

It's pretty much safe to say you won't her another lil wayne album in YEARS

he needs to take a little break and come back with some tapes. FWA, Collegrove, that T-Wayne tape and all those other little drops would have been more impactful if they came out at the right time. he needs to be strategic with it.

TransJenner

Banned
Daps
he needs to take a little break and come back with some tapes. FWA, Collegrove, that T-Wayne tape and all those other little drops would have been more impactful if they came out at the right time. he needs to be strategic with it.
Idk about that

He's getting old and is starting to look older and worse as time goes on , I mean look at his hair it's looks unhealthy as fukk

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds

Rick Ross Still With The Sh!ts Birdman Probably Gonna Have Him Murked? Ha Ha

The funniest thing about this is the nikka at the end with the dusty ass fitted on talking bout PayPal him 10 dollars, then add in shipping and PayPal him 14 dollars for his mixtape :laff:

Edub

Veteran
Daps
This beef really surrounds Khalid and Wayne and likely a bunch of other bs that happens in a Miami circle we not a part of.......like birdman steppin' on Ross j's at KOD's in 2011:stopitslime:.....Ross need to let another boss settle his affairs....end this shyt.

blizzard man

Join the Nintendo Fun Club today!
Daps
Reppin
DC

i feel that, collegrove was dope too

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
You nikkas always coming out of nowhere with the random homoness :gucci:

Did you even think before you spewed at that gay shyt :gucci:

There’s more spottings of RPC (random:dame:comments) then anywhere else

That was hyperbole, g.

Nothing more.

These dudes go back to 06 the latest, and probably earlier than that since Wayne was spending time in Miami prior to We Takin Ova, and Port Of Miami’s respective releases.

Why can’t it just be that he hates that his boy is getting fleeced and now robbed by somebody they both spent a lot of time with.

12+ years is a lot of toasts, brunches, clubbing, shared blunts, shows, club appearances, phone calls, conversations, album releases and business between Ross + Stunna.

I'm the homo and you trying to hit me with this Brokeback bullshyt.

I don't give a fukk if them nikkas spent the night at each other's house when they were shorties,

Let that man fight his battle.

Ross has spoken on this numerous times, and it was cool at first.

But when he seems more aggy then the nikka gettin' fleeced, shyt looks real strange.

That nikka Wayne is in his mid 30s with a grown daughter, and he got another nikka fighting his battles on some elementary school shyt.

I find out a friend of mine is robbing another mutual friend of ours and we all go back 12 years minimum. Im going hard to because it speaks to your loyalty or lack thereof and it puts into question every minute we spent building because if you could do that to someone you back 20 years with it could be done to me or anyone else.

That’s what comes to my mind. Not that dudes are :dame:

Loyalty is having your man's back and providing support when needed.

Not front lining his beefs while the nikka is zooted out his mind skateboarding somewhere.

That's enabling sucka shyt.

But, what Ross is doing has nothing to do with Loyalty either way.

He saw an opportunity to sign an artist, got denied, so he took this route so he can be next in line to tap Wayne's pockets.

Carry on with the fairy tale, fan boy shyt though, breh.

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
That was hyperbole, g.

Nothing more.

I'm the homo and you trying to hit me with this Brokeback bullshyt.

I don't give a fukk if them nikkas spent the night at each other's house when they were shorties,

Let that man fight his battle.

Ross has spoken on this numerous times, and it was cool at first.

But when he seems more aggy then the nikka gettin' fleeced, shyt looks real strange.

That nikka Wayne is in his mid 30s with a grown daughter, and he got another nikka fighting his battles on some elementary school shyt.

Loyalty is having your man's back and providing support when needed.

Not front lining his beefs while the nikka is zooted out his mind skateboarding somewhere.

That's enabling sucka shyt.

But, what Ross is doing has nothing to do with Loyalty either way.

He saw an opportunity to sign an artist, got denied, so he took this route so he can be next in line to tap Wayne's pockets.

Carry on with the fairy tale, fan boy shyt though, breh.

I’m flattered you took time to write all that in response to my sixty seven hundred lines but I’m gonna need cliffs, my guy. :hubie:

ucanthandlethetruth

Failure is not a option
Daps
Reppin
Planet of Hip Hop
Ross needs to get off Stunnas dikk.
His recent birdman fetish over "khalid and wayne" is pure bullshyt, basically his last albums he has done the same thing that he accused 50 of doing which is create a beef to sell a upcoming project without the birdman diss ross album had no buzz ..the same nikkas who hated on 50 turn around and applauding ross for "being wit the shyts" lol.

Young/Nacho\Drawz

...come on let's picture the possibility...
Daps
Nah, it was the machine all along that put him on top. If it was about the music then he would still be #1. The industry shut him down the same way they shut 50 down before him. It's a wrap for him dunn.

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
Nah, it was the machine all along that put him on top. If it was about the music then he would still be #1. The industry shut him down the same way they shut 50 down before him. It's a wrap for him dunn.

a little of both, imo. they pushed him heavy because he was consistently dropping good music.

his drop in popularity came with his drop in quality. people still check for a hot wayne verse and people fukked with in tune we trust, but all the bullshyt that dropped before it had nikkas iffy.

but I do think it's awfully suspicious that collegrove was the worst selling 2 chainz and wayne album even with kanye/khaled/mannie fresh promoting it. the label straight up ignored it and there were 0 singles for it. you might be right about the machine tryna fukk him over right now. it's why i'm glad at least ross is speaking out for him and jay/tidal showed some support.