Rick Ross Disses Birdman For Possibly Losing His Miami Mansion (You Been Broke For 7 Years)

King Jae

Banned
Daps
Def jam came because hustlin was THE biggest song in Florida they was actually in a bidding war to sign him

He was a ghostwriter for all those yrs so he wasn't really struggling

He was willow in 96 97 98

Suave house was struggling when he was signed there

And atlantic passed on him in his early days with slip n slide because he was to lyrical & not fast paced & ignorant like trick daddy
Still 12 years a broke rapper....tuck ur cape in....show me album liners with his name on it besides Trina...even if u ghostwrite they still give writers of a song credit...

Daps
tenor.gif

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
i told you nikkaaz about this shyt about a year ago, and of course i got negged by everybody and called a liar...

yet another story i've broke on the internet :wow:

So it was you who broke that story awhile back right? I just negged you for a different comment, but I will rep you for that story because you did tell us this before.

Hold this future rep.

King Karim

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
*Breaking News* Ronald "Slim" Williams on the verge of losing The Biggest House in South Florida

Man ...i caught so many negs for this thread...just like when i said bron was going back to cleveland.

Im truly a Coli-Gawd....won't be appreciated until I'm gone :blessed:

:ehh: Fair enough, I will rep you when I can.

This was my comment when I was looking for you.

Son, I know there was a poster who had this information months ago and he was getting blasted for it. That poster kept on saying Birdman was going to lose his house because he’s broke and nobody wanted to believe it.

I forgot who that poster was. But I have to rep him.