Rick Ross pays $3.5 million cash for Amare Stoudemire's Florida estate

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
the thing is these are most likely investment properties. When you're dealing with condos you have a condo association to deal with. And when you get to high end condos there are many limitations such as the inability to lease (many places want to keep a the owner to renting ratio balanced) inability to airbnb as well as limited renovations and changes you can do

I'm totally ignorant to it, but are people airbnb'ing Mansions like that? At a rate that covers the monthly expenses?

JoseLuisGotcha

Aka Allhiphopsux
Daps
Reppin
#717 --> #215 #PA #ByrdGang
I'm totally ignorant to it, but are people airbnb'ing Mansions like that? At a rate that covers the monthly expenses?

in high desirable places like this yes for vacation ...

also places like this are also used for things such as:

• Executive rentals- when a high ranking executive transfers to new location they will have budgets set aside to rent homes
  • Short term leases - Professional ball players often do short term leases because they want a nice home where they will play near but do not want to take on a mortgage ....so they may take on a 3-6 months or 1 year.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
in high desirable places like this yes for vacation ...

also places like this are also used for things such as:

• Executive rentals- when a high ranking executive transfers to new location they will have budgets set aside to rent homes
  • Short term leases - Professional ball players often do short term leases because they want a nice home where they will play near but do not want to take on a mortgage ....so they may take on a 3-6 months or 1 year.

makes sense, I'm ignorant to the market so I don't know much about the customer base in relation to the inventory of property.

JLova

Veteran
Daps
:mjpls: Oh yeah...?

:mjgrin:Why don’t you show us how you living, breh?

It’s a “nice” house but the interior is dated. I don’t need to shoe you shut because good taste has nothing to do with money.

My crib may not be as big but it certainly is nice and has current, modern design.

As a strategic move it’s smart. Cash is losing its value and with all the money printing people are buying up hard assets so good move for Mr Ross.

djthegreat88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Flint, MI
Real estate always good investment

But that house is ugly and gaudy as hell. Definitely needs to be renovated/updated