RIP Nelson Mandela but NOT during #Scandal

HoloGraphic

Trillionaire
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Soooo what I heard was
"I respect Black Excellence, but it comes second to a black woman being a white man's tramp."
:ohhh:

mcdivit85

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sound Reasoning
I'm not standing up for thugs. Just don't think they're as bad as tommy. :ld:
Give a thug a job and some responsibility and he'll change his ways:ld:
Tommy has a nice car, nice home, nice non black chick but he still has time to spread hatred towards black queens :ld:

I swear I'm not even trying to troll you or follow your posts, but seems like you on one though. Queens? You joking, right?

Seriously, I understand black women are my teammate in this world politics game we're in, but I'm not going to cover my eyes and ears and act like most black women are deserving of the queen title or any sort of praise for their actions lately. Especially when we have women like this who makes a video, trolling or not, talking about not wanting to be disturbed by the rememberance of a great black man during the handkerchief head show of the century, Scandal.

Whether she meant it as a joke/troll thing or not, she's wrong. And I doubt she would even think to troll if an equal white head of state died...or even in reference to Paul Walker's death. I keep intimating that the level of respect for black men is lacking amongst black women....but we got these "I greet you in the spirit of Ma'at in the form of the Kundelini" nikkas running around talking about "black queens."

You want to insinuate death/physical towards Tommy Sotomayor for making a video in bad taste and degrading black women en masse? I feel that. Well, I think this chick should be whipped like a slave for direspecting a beloved black man who was more than just a man but a symbol for the black masses around the world. So, I guess that evens out.

Peace

Darts

Spittin' em
Daps
Even if it was a joke/trolling, why would a black person even fix their brain to joke about something like this? :why:

A world-renowned Black hero just passed, pause for a day or two to reflect on his life and impact and go back to your corny ass jokes later.

:snoop: @ this "look at me" generation.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
it would be nice if he could get on tv and spit his black women rhetoric one time. :ahh: just once, to show black women how it feels to be degraded by your other half in front of millions. especially since you cant tell these women their shyt also stinks.

:patrice: that sounds like something I'd expect to broad to say breh. That jealous, catty, tit for tat shyt that they're known for.

I'd recommend you start eating organic meat breh. Cause the estrogen they're pumping in these animals is low key starting to effeminize you :huhldup:

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
I'm not standing up for thugs. Just don't think they're as bad as tommy. :ld:
Give a thug a job and some responsibility and he'll change his ways:ld:
Tommy has a nice car, nice home, nice non black chick but he still has time to spread hatred towards black queens :ld:
So some guy making youtube videos is worse than the thugs selling drugs to your people and shooting your people on an hourly basis? You are what's wrong with the black community. Focused on shyt that doesn't matter.

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
What I don't get about Tommy is that he constantly complains about the people who hate him. He says if people hate him, why don't they simply stop watching him. (And that's fair)

But my question is if he hates black women so much, why does he constantly seek out stories of black women to bash and "ether them?

:ohhh: I thought you was one of Tommy's biggest supporters breh. What happened?

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love

wtf type of demonic programing is this show doing to our women :wtf:

Do y'all ever think that these people making these vids are doing it on purpose to get attention? I mean when was the last time you personally felt a certain way about something and got in fron of a camera to spill it and broadcast to the world?

All I see is someone trying to add shock value to their online personna

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Nah, I ain't a blind follower. I agreed with him on some of the stuff he said. But when he's wrong, he's wrong. Plus that nikka suggested that when white people see a group of black people, that they should open fire.

:comeon: come on breh, let's be reality. You had on a Tommy Sodomizer throwback and pom pom at one point. He was like God to y'all nikkas.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:patrice: that sounds like something I'd expect to broad to say breh. That jealous, catty, tit for tat shyt that they're known for.

I'd recommend you start eating organic meat breh. Cause the estrogen they're pumping in these animals is low key starting to effeminize you :huhldup:
speaking of which, had some organic grass fed rib eye the other day. i think it's highly overrated :ehh: